Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts
    I miss Pastor. Without his inane driving it is far to quiet in F1.

Ferrari have to get the donkey jacket, why oh why did they insist on staying away from the medium tyres? I found Arrivabene's comments after the race quite bizzare, he was asked if the team had made a mistake - the only answer was "yes we did", but he firstly refused to blame the team, or the red flag for interrupting their strategy, then blamed the red flag anyway - confusing.

Max gets close. He is a great prospect and future champion, but his moaning and swearing about Carlos in front of him was pathetic. We all remember his tantrum last season when he was asked to move aside and let Carlos through. He is starting to look like a spoiled brat - he has too much talent for this nonsense and needs a good slap around the ears from the team.

As to the Alonso incident - more bad luck than anything else. It appeared that Fred had dummied to the inside, expecting Guitirrez to block, then he aimed for the out side line, Guitierrez seemed to see the move to his right, and was giving up the place, by moving left. Oops!

2. Likes: Tazio (30th March 2016)
    Liked 84 Times in 63 Posts
    Interesting that many people seem to be struggling to find a donkey of the race in the absence of Pastor Maldonado. Oh Well...

My vote: Bernie. Partly for still insisting on a quali system that optimizes for randomness over a fair result, and partly for trash-talking the sport to the press. The race itself was pretty damn good; one of the best races for quite a while and portends well for an exciting, competitive season. For a change. No reason to be constantly screwing around with the goddamn rules.

Liked 84 Times in 63 Posts
    Update: see this to get an idea of the sort of damage that Bernie is doing/has done to the sport:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/29/motors...ion/index.html

"James Hunt's short but epic life -- the British racing driver died of a heart attack in 1993 aged 45 -- is a million miles away from the modern image of Formula One which even its boss Bernie Ecclestone thinks is a bit boring.
    Speaking in February, the F1 supremo said the sport is "the worst it has ever been" and that he wouldn't pay to take his own family to watch a race."

This, appearing now as one of the very few times F1 even gets a mention by a major news network in one of the world's largest sports entertainment markets. I can't even describe how much this pisses me off. The man is a disgrace.

5. Likes: Tazio (30th March 2016)