Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    On a sadder note the Donnelly brothers will be losing long time sponsors, some of whom they have been working with for many years like Kumho Tyres, Modern Tyre Services, Esker Bus & Coach, KVC Manufacturing Ltd and Shanette Shed Centre, all of whom have provided financial support and assistance over the years resulting in many rally and championship wins which was and is very much appreciated. Also we would like to thank all our tried and trusted fans for there continued support and encouragement over the years and ask them "to continue by putting all that belief and energy behind us as we move forward to a new era and look forward to a long and successful winning relationship with the Reid Motorsport Team."
    Last paragraph of the press release that is on teh front page of donnelly motorsport and ried motorsport websites.

Judging from the release I would say that I read it pretty well and stand by my earlier comments with one minor amendment. Insert the word stupid just prior to "ignorant and arrogant"
    Mull Car Club
    Sandy Loynd - Tob 11

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by imull
    Last paragraph of the press release that is on teh front page of donnelly motorsport and ried motorsport websites.

Judging from the release I would say that I read it pretty well and stand by my earlier comments with one minor amendment. Insert the word stupid just prior to "ignorant and arrogant"
    its true he thanked his sponsors, and of course he would have talked with them its ver ignorant what was said
    ES

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    so he thanked his sponsors big deal..

He still basically tolfd them I dont need you now I have something better....the £££££ dazzled him.

Oh and one other point say what I think is neither stupid ignorant arrogant I think to people on here that are those!!!!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    Oh and one other point say what I think is neither stupid ignorant arrogant I think to people on here that are those!!!!!

can anyone translate this please, I recognise the words but cant make any sense of them :-/
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It should say.............

Oh and one other point. In saying what I think DOES'NT MAKE ME 'stupid ignorant OR arrogant' but there is people on here that are those!!!!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I never realised until 2nite that Reid Transport are actually one of Eugene and Paul's sponsors for this year - pride of place on both front wings.

Does anyone actually know what deals the teams had with their long-term sponsors this year and what "buy out" clauses there may have been or even if he had sufficient sponsorship for the whole year....

....unless anyone has this knowledge is it fair to make some of the comments that have been made above... Only the team, their sponsors and the Reid Transport team will know all the information on this....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    From what i heard,Jones was about to get his marching orders,he was nowhere near the pace the Reid boys had hoped for,the Focus WRC was actually offered to an other driver after the Easter Stages,but he turned them down,but said if they would change the Focus for a newer Subaru,then he would be interested,and as he left it the Reid boys were considering it,next thing he knows,Donnelly has signed,as it has already been said,there is no way the Donnelly's have s*** on there sponsers,his car or himself is suppost to still carry some of his old sponsers

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    New press release on http://www.reidmotorsport.com/news_d...6&area=1&aName= about the deal
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.