Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Liked 165 Times in 75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    nice video KKSF!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Was that you in the orange t-shirt? Your clips looks like the 2nd time?
    I suppose that was Methka. Thanks God I was on 2nd run in ths exciting place. We meet on Shakedown on jump near the finish and with 'S' I mean "RallyEmotionS"

Quote Originally Posted by Thousandlakes View Post
    Thanks superb video kksf That was real spirit of Rally Finland
    Thank You!

Liked 19 Times in 8 Posts
    Neste Rally Finland 2016 photo gallery about 6 stages.

http://www.ilkansivu.net/en/photos/m...y-finland-2016

3. Likes: A FONDO (3rd August 2016),b3637853 (3rd August 2016),pantealex (2nd August 2016),satnav (10th August 2016),Supercotts (10th July 2017)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ide View Post
    Neste Rally Finland 2016 photo gallery about 6 stages.

http://www.ilkansivu.net/en/photos/m...y-finland-2016
    Amazing gallery... especially the fotos with the red house at the back are plain art. Are you a professional photographer ?

Liked 313 Times in 137 Posts
    Meeke got the headlines in newspaper “Helsingin Sanomat” sport news.

I was spectating at the place where the picture in the Sunday paper is from. I’m not in the picture, I was standing more to the left to have better view to the next right hand bend.

Saturday

Sunday

Monday
    “Don’t eat the yellow snow” Frank Zappa

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dupanton View Post
    What a bullshit, no wonder it is Ogier that is complaining about it...
    They should remove walls, trees and poles too, that might be dangerous too...
    Especially trees! I agree. The Finns are so sloppy and lazy. They have left all those trees just laying around growing, They ignore the menace! Those trees get in the way of watching rallycars and if they don't do anything they just get bigger and more of the trees are encouaged by the others to grow..

Terrible..

OOOoogier is right.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    http://rallirinki.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Rally+Finland+2016/

My friend's gallery from the event. Nice stuff, I think.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

8. Likes: b3637853 (3rd August 2016),belas (2nd August 2016),dimviii (2nd August 2016),DonJippo (2nd August 2016),Mirek (2nd August 2016),N.O.T (2nd August 2016),pantealex (3rd August 2016),pettersolberg29 (2nd August 2016),tommeke_B (2nd August 2016),Toyoda (3rd August 2016)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori View Post
    http://rallirinki.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Rally+Finland+2016/

My friend's gallery from the event. Nice stuff, I think.
    He is one of those strange guys who goes to rallies to take pictures of cars... hmmm... no chance to advertise himself as a pro.

10. Likes: Hartusvuori (2nd August 2016)
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts

Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    Yesterday Tänak said to estonian national television that it was purely his decision to attack on the final day. He said that they had been fighting all weekend with problems and for a good result so why give it up on the final day. He said the first two passes were his only chance because the stages were new, on the second run everybody already know the stages. He doesnt really comment the accident but it is obvious that it was just too optimistic pacenote or the speed was just too high for the corner.

Already on wednesday our rally started badly because our car just lost power on the way to Jyvaskyla just out of Helsinki. So we had to limp through the rally with powerless car. On that day I thought that this isnt a good sign and boy i was right!

On Thursday we were in the beginning of shakedown just before the big jump so we saw the jump before and how they went into the big jump. First pass the VW's of Ogier and Mikkelsen went full bananas into the big jump, Meeke too and Paddon. Latvala and Tänak braked a little. The other runs everyone took it differently.

Friday we were on 2XMökkiperä, Jukojärvi and Horkka.

Saturday we took it more easily and went just to two stages, Ouninpohja1 and Päijälä2. On Päijälä2 we were in the middle of the stage were there was straight and a little jump and after jump fast left and right hander. Because Ouninpohja1 was cancelled we were very early on Päijäl2 on saw like 5 Vietomehet go off in that fast left hander place. When the top guys came you just saw the difference, although Latvala went also very wide there and Paddon took it also very wide but nothing too serious.

On Sunday we were on Lempä stage which we planned to see both times but when Tänak retired it was just enough for us. Our mood was already so and so because the previous problems and then in the end this. We changed our ship time to earlier and went away.

Overall it was still a great event. Im not an expert so the top guys up to Breen looked very similar to me. Then came Bertelli and others and you could see they were much slower in the corners, braking very early and some of them barely jumped on the places were the top guys jumped a lot! The Hyundais were much more sideways than others IMO. Visibly Meeke looked very fast just everywhere. Breen, Ogier and Tänak were the most clean ones IMO.

thanks again rally finland and im pretty sure i will be there also next year!
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

13. Likes: BicioWrc (3rd August 2016),br21 (2nd August 2016),dimviii (2nd August 2016),Hartusvuori (2nd August 2016),Mirek (2nd August 2016),OldF (3rd August 2016),pantealex (3rd August 2016),Rallyper (3rd August 2016),satnav (10th August 2016),sindroms (3rd August 2016)
    Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKSF View Post
    I suppose that was Methka. Thanks God I was on 2nd run in ths exciting place. We meet on Shakedown on jump near the finish and with 'S' I mean "RallyEmotionS"
    That could be!
    Now I'm with you! I was thinking of another channel when you said Rally Emotions, must have looked silly when i came crawling through the bush on the other side of the road if you saw that
    Yeah it's a nice section of road with many good places that

Many good video's coming out, trying to catch up with everything now
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net