Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Bourdais is a very good driver, maybe too good for CCWS (I am not bashing CCWS here). But with all respect to his incredible records, some of the top-drivers in the USA are in the rival IRL series, so I don't know whether Bourdais would have been that successful in a unified Formula, or would have been great, but not that dominant.
    But really it is better to be record=-breaker in CCWS than 20th in F1 (which he will be if he is in STR), so I think that he'll stay in the USA.
    Formula 1

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I think he and Castroneves should do very well in F1.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I think he and Castroneves should do very well in F1.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I definitely think Bourdais should be in F1 but i'd hate to see him leave Champ Car. I'm not quite sure why he hasn't been in F1 the past couple of years, lack of money?

/French Connection.....awesome movie.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    100% yes he should

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I too would love to see Bourdais drive in F1 even for a team that's mid-field at best, it's still a drive in F1

Cy
    cy bais

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Hhmmmm... SeeBass should have been in Formula 1 a couple of years ago... with Renault !!!

: Flavio never forgave Bourdais when SB refused Flavio's offer of indentured servitude !!!

IMO... SeeBass would have been a contender for WDC... now age is against him. He has a good life in Champ Car and is settled in Florida... why change?

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Should he be in F1? Well, it's up to team principals to decide.

He definetely has the talent and he might even be among the top drivers, but you can never say for sure until he has finally driven some races in F1 - Zanardi was also expected to do miracles after his back-to-back CART-titles and look, what happened...

One of the main problems for Bourdais probably is that the reputation of Champ Car has clearly fallen after 2001-2002, when several CART drivers and teams joined IRL. 2002 Champion da Matta is continually the last driver, who has come to F1 from a North America series. Also new competitive series GP2 instead of the previous F3000 (which also started losing its spark in the last seasons) has reduced the attention given for Champ Car.

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    I don't know why SB would even consider a move to a **** team in F1. His life is quite good now and the team is quite professional.
    Exactly, would take a top team to lure him into F1
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    Plus he just may be liking the states compared to the Frog Sh!hole he comes from.
    You are aware what town in France he is from, right....? Using that kind of language about that place among motorsports fans, i dunno about that...