Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    152
    Like
    2
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Rallycross subforum

    Rallycross on bothe sides of the atlantic are attracting more and more good drivers and teams. Also manufacturers are coming in with support.

    I think it is time to get a RX subforum in here, devided into world, Global and european sub-sub forums.

  2. Likes: BleAivano (8th March 2016),Fast Eddie WRC (5th March 2016)
  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    To the right of the left
    Posts
    3,591
    Like
    3
    Liked 81 Times in 68 Posts
    There would need to be enough activity for sub forums. I can see that down the road, but not right now. Rallycross is taking off here in the states. It's still a very small part of motorsports, however it's growing quickly. We have an active group in my area and it's really a lot of fun. Grass roots motorsport at it's best.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

  4. #3
    Senior Member Sulland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,399
    Like
    316
    Liked 253 Times in 154 Posts
    Ok. But what do you have to loose? It is only to delete them if there is no activity, is it not?

    I think it is a good idea, and a FIA world championship deserves a sub forum on your splendid forum!
    Last edited by Sulland; 3rd March 2016 at 20:56.
    www.Rallye-info.com

  5. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (5th March 2016)
  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    174
    Like
    0
    Liked 45 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    Ok. But what do you have to loose? It is only to delete them if there is no activity, is it not?

    I think it is a good idea, and a FIA world championship deserves a sub forum on your splendid forum!

    I am also a fan of a sepparate sub forum. Than evry race can have a topic

  7. #5
    M-Sport WRC Champions '17 Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    8,052
    Like
    1,704
    Liked 3,521 Times in 1,901 Posts
    +1 for sub-forum for this growing Series.

    Especially now Sebastian Loeb is in for the full 2016 Season.
    The Incurable Enthusiast

  8. #6
    Senior Member BleAivano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,884
    Like
    190
    Liked 149 Times in 99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abarth View Post
    Rallycross on bothe sides of the atlantic are attracting more and more good drivers and teams. Also manufacturers are coming in with support.

    I think it is time to get a RX subforum in here, devided into world, Global and european sub-sub forums.
    I agree. I have previously suggested an additional sub-forum for "other motorsports" then Racing and Rally:
    http://www.motorsportforums.com/show...ms-suggestions

    There are allot of motorsports out there that are not car/motorcycle racing or rally.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    152
    Like
    2
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Dear Admin,

    Any chance of subforum for RallyCross in 2016?

  10. #8
    Senior Member Sulland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,399
    Like
    316
    Liked 253 Times in 154 Posts
    Now the WRX championship has started for 2016.
    Are the admin team considering making a subforum for this FIA championship, that gets more and more top drivers and media cover?
    www.Rallye-info.com

  11. Likes: andyone (31st May 2016),BleAivano (14th June 2016)
  12. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    654
    Like
    244
    Liked 338 Times in 143 Posts
    Any official word on this?

  13. #10
    Senior Member BleAivano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,884
    Like
    190
    Liked 149 Times in 99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    Now the WRX championship has started for 2016.
    Are the admin team considering making a subforum for this FIA championship, that gets more and more top drivers and media cover?
    Quote Originally Posted by seb_sh View Post
    Any official word on this?

    C'mon now Mark, give us a RX subforum and or a new general motorsports subforum (for ms topics that don't fit in the existing sub-forums).
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •