Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 185
  1. #11
    Senior Member Sulland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,392
    Like
    314
    Liked 253 Times in 154 Posts
    Hi TER, you probably know who is behind this initiative. Could you please explain us a bit on who and why the TER was formed?
    www.Rallye-info.com

  2. #12
    Junior Member TER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    12
    Like
    0
    Liked 23 Times in 12 Posts
    Hi Sulland,
    TER is a Project born 2 years ago and all is based on tourism and location of the events...2016 edition will be the year 0 for this new challenge... the year 0 is important for us to create the "product"... max 6 appointments from TER 2017... the first our target will be in next 3 years... we have already a good TV Coverage and good partners for our work... step by step... TER is born not for substitute in future other championships but just for create a good "challenge", in good locations, with good TV Coverage and big promotion.
    In next days we'll update website with regulation and news.
    Thanks for your interest.

  3. Likes: Andre Oliveira (22nd February 2016),itix (22nd February 2016),Rally Power (23rd February 2016)
  4. #13
    Senior Member Rally Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,651
    Like
    1,737
    Liked 1,254 Times in 599 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    TER is a Project born 2 years ago and all is based on tourism and location of the events...2016 edition will be the year 0 for this new challenge... the year 0 is important for us to create the "product"... max 6 appointments from TER 2017... the first our target will be in next 3 years... we have already a good TV Coverage and good partners for our work... step by step... TER is born not for substitute in future other championships but just for create a good "challenge", in good locations, with good TV Coverage and big promotion.
    In next days we'll update website with regulation and news.
    I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but with such an extensive media coverage and the expansion plans for next year it’s hard to avoid a comparison with IRC beginnings and not wonder if TER will became a sort of ERC rival series…

    Btw, will TER follow FIA/ERC eligible cars regulations, or will it allow other cars, like WRC’s or not restricted GT’s?

    Good luck for TER and congratulations for having Rally Madeira in it. It’s the perfect place for an amazing rally and tourism combination!
    Rally addict since 1982

  5. Likes: Andre Oliveira (23rd February 2016),Plhus (1st March 2016)
  6. #14
    Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    Posts
    340
    Like
    180
    Liked 68 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Btw, will TER follow FIA/ERC eligible cars regulations, or will it allow other cars, like WRC’s or not restricted GT’s?
    Or even some of the Open Class rally cars (Golf SCRC, Fiesta R5+, Dytko Sport protos).

  7. Likes: Sulland (24th February 2016)
  8. #15
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,363
    Like
    1,236
    Liked 1,999 Times in 943 Posts
    For me the great championship should be Extreme Rally Champion with Safaris, 40 stages and cars as R5+, R5 2ltr, GT4x4, etc etc

    Something different....

  9. #16
    Junior Member TER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    12
    Like
    0
    Liked 23 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but with such an extensive media coverage and the expansion plans for next year it’s hard to avoid a comparison with IRC beginnings and not wonder if TER will became a sort of ERC rival series…

    Btw, will TER follow FIA/ERC eligible cars regulations, or will it allow other cars, like WRC’s or not restricted GT’s?

    Good luck for TER and congratulations for having Rally Madeira in it. It’s the perfect place for an amazing rally and tourism combination!
    Thank you Rally Power! Very soon new updates about TER...

  10. Likes: Andre Oliveira (24th February 2016),Rally Power (25th February 2016)
  11. #17
    Senior Member Sulland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,392
    Like
    314
    Liked 253 Times in 154 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Triyudho Wardono View Post
    Or even some of the Open Class rally cars (Golf SCRC, Fiesta R5+, Dytko Sport protos).
    I would propose an own class for DYTKO prototypes. They are 50 000 euro out of the box. As long as they are safe, the rest of them seems ok, and the Evo X tech is tested and bulletproof!
    www.Rallye-info.com

  12. #18
    Junior Member TER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    12
    Like
    0
    Liked 23 Times in 12 Posts
    This week we will publish TER 2016 regulations...

  13. Likes: Andre Oliveira (1st March 2016)
  14. #19
    Junior Member TER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    12
    Like
    0
    Liked 23 Times in 12 Posts
    Great News! Tomorrow we will announce the 4th Event of Tour European Rally 2016... but is already an official News!

  15. Likes: Andre Oliveira (31st March 2016)
  16. #20
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,363
    Like
    1,236
    Liked 1,999 Times in 943 Posts
    Any clue?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •