Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    What about putting a few lions on the race track and getting the drivers to run around the track for 1 lap. The one who doesnt get eaten gets pole!!!
    Cool Man! I think Bernie would go for it too - the ratings would skyrocket. :
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Ban all on board computers, and ban all wings, F1 would take off and we'll have real racing.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raphael123
    I think Sprint races would be a sh!t idea. I think F1 should try and stick to it's tradition. Qualifying on Saturday, Race on Sunday.
    I know its cliche, but I miss the old 12 laps in 1hr qualie - even if it was boring for the first few minutes. And I miss the fact Schumacher could be the quickest guy on the Saturday, but after Sunday's morning practice session, Hakkinen could have finally found his sweet spot in set up, and he was the quickest guy. I don't like the parc ferme rules at all to be honest.
    even I didn't like the old qualy system, it's good to know there's still some warm-up fans around
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p