Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Eh, no it wasn't and that's just pure baseless speculation. Hamilton himself admitted that he took his eye off the ball in a recent interview. Rosberg was simply faster toward the end of the season.
    While he did admit this distraction recently , was it not a change in suspension components that were said to be the cause of Lewis's difficulties for the last races ?

2. Likes: driveace (8th March 2016)
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    While he did admit this distraction recently , was it not a change in suspension components that were said to be the cause of Lewis's difficulties for the last races ?
    Yes but, realistically, I think it was a mixture of both! That doesn't equate to a conspiracy though.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; 8th March 2016 at 17:30.

Liked 790 Times in 652 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    Like the analysis Nitro but couldn't help a big LOL - the term is a 'damp squib'! Squib being a name for a certain type of firework, the full phrase being a spectacular as a damp squib' i.e. one that fails to go bang! (disappointing)
    Afaik squids are always damp and therefore only to be expected ;-)
    Well spotted buddy, I have a slight dyslexia which gives me problems with similar letters like b and d etc. And sometimes completely do not see 'o' and 'a'. Weird situation l have lived with since primary school.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    I expect the top 3 of the WDC standings to consist of HAM, ROS and VET indeed. But I am unsure, how much of a 'fight' that would be between the three. In 2015 more than 100 points separated Hamilton and Vettel in the end. So I am leaning towards not expecting a thrilling triple-fight.

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    In a lot of formal probability models when a future forecast is needed, the best forecast is that the event that follows the current event is most likely just like the current event. Pretty logical, isn't it? Except this conclusion can be justified with formal math. A class of such models is called martingales. Anyways, this is the situation we're observing right now for the 2016 season.
    Last edited by zako85; 13th March 2016 at 09:20.