Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    How are drivers supposed to know whether to attack or not if they don't know what their position is!?
    I completely agree. We will see what will stewards do with SS 12. But for me is crazy that they were still starting new cars to the stage, where some drivers were going slowly after stopping on accident place.

2. Likes: Mirek (11th June 2016)
    Liked 57 Times in 41 Posts
    What time will has Ostberg on this special: +7min or +10min to the Neuville time?

Liked 2,841 Times in 1,614 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmin_sb View Post
    What time will has Ostberg on this special: +7min or +10min to the Neuville time?
    Should be +10 min, bcs he´s still on the stage and out for today.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    I completely agree. We will see what will stewards do with SS 12. But for me is crazy that they were still starting new cars to the stage, where some drivers were going slowly after stopping on accident place.
    Reminds me ten years ago small event in Estonia when I was spectating with my oldest child. Just before last few cars it started to rain heavily and I ran to my car, that was parked behind bushes. So, we put seatbelts on and drove to the access road of the stage (we decided to go along the stage as the roudtrip was over 25 km longer). Suddenly marshals put the tapes down and I followed two cars to the stage. I didnt see road closing car and I assumed it passed while I was behind bushes. So, 100 m later, those two cars turned to one house. I drove on quite fast and all access roads were still closed. So, a few km before the end was the point where I had to turn off the stage.. but marshals told that road is still closed and I cannot get off :P So, I decided to drive even faster, not to be get cought by last cars.. but 500 meters before the end I cought one competition car and they asked me to pass as they were moving slowly with technical problem.. Stage end marshal and timekeepers were quite confused when they discovered that I was not stopping :P Luckily everything went OK. But it sounds very similar here, some are driving to shop, some are competeing..
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

6. Likes: stefanvv (11th June 2016),TWRC (11th June 2016)
    Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    if they finish as they are, Sordo (who can finish his 4th rally 4th) will be 3rd in the championship....just shows you what consistency gives you, if he would have had podium finishes to go along with it...shame
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    I can't believe they haven't sorted it out prior to the running of SS13. Seems a no-brainer to me that they need to neutralise all WRC2 times. It sets a horrendous precedent if you have drivers not stopping for SoS boards or, if in doubt, continuing at full pace.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

9. Likes: dimviii (11th June 2016),Mirek (11th June 2016),RS (11th June 2016)
    Liked 171 Times in 99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    I can't believe they haven't sorted it out prior to the running of SS13. Seems a no-brainer to me that they need to neutralise all WRC2 times. It sets a horrendous precedent if you have drivers not stopping for SoS boards or, if in doubt, continuing at full pace.
    Who didn't stop but supposed to do so?

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariusz View Post
    I'm talking about future precedent.

If they didn't do anything to alter the times from today then drivers would start thinking twice about stopping. Only guy who didn't seem to be affected was Kruuda and he put 10mins into Suninen.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

12. Likes: Mirek (11th June 2016),RS (11th June 2016)
    Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariusz View Post
    That's not the question. Even if all who were shown SOS stopped there was still a lot of others behind them who kept racing because there was no SOS for them and therefore caught the others ahead of them in stage. There was no yellow flag. That's crazy situation and IMO very stupid from the organization.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    so I presume Ostberg is out of the rally or super-rally/rally2 for him tomorrow?
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig