Page 51 of 421 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Liked 887 Times in 277 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Latvala family wining weekend

Jari-Matti Latvala ‏@JariMattiWRC

Would like to congratulate my father who won Rallye Wittenberg yesterday in Germany! #FamilyVictories �� KR-Pictures

Cool to see a proud father wearing his sons overalls
    https://www.facebook.com/noseendfirst?ref=hl#

2. Likes: Allyc85 (10th March 2016),dimviii (10th March 2016)
    Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EightGear View Post
    When will you be out of a forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    no need for that, just do not pay attention to the little kid.
    You guys are as bad as the some of the people who work in the WRC itself! Pathetic. You hear something you don't like or think it's made up, or a rumour that I've heard and you want to get rid of me.

You have noticed the name of this thread or are you too important for everyone?
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

4. Likes: MDSP (11th March 2016)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1 View Post
    You guys are as bad as the some of the people who work in the WRC itself! Pathetic. You hear something you don't like or think it's made up, or a rumour that I've heard and you want to get rid of me.

You have noticed the name of this thread or are you too important for everyone?
    The fact that whatever your "WRC friends" say to you because they like to laugh behind your back with your naiveness you rush to post in here plays a bit into that...

So far we heard from you only false rumours. What do you expect ? to take you seriously ? you are a laughing stock in here (and probably a laughing stock between your WRC connections since they play you like that) and you caused that to yourself.

The worst thing is one of these days you are going to get something right and none will pay attention to you.

Take me for example, everyone in here respects me, is nice to me (especially the finns... i heard rumours about renaming Lordi square after me) and thinks i am a the bright beacon of hope for the sport, thus nobody argues with what i say and take my word as gospel.

Oh and to answer your question i am an important and vital part of the ecosystem, i mean like REALLY important like the sun.
    Last edited by N.O.T; 10th March 2016 at 23:51.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    We need you both, at least now and then, to have a good laugh. Keep on your stunning work.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

8. Likes: dupanton (11th March 2016),janvanvurpa (11th March 2016),pantealex (11th March 2016),spark13 (12th March 2016)
    Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    and who would be replace him? Evans?

Malcolm is very happy with him even if he is crashing and yes, please stop with all this nonsense
    I was thinking about this the other day. In an ironic way Elfyn's winning performances so far this year might actually prevent him from getting back into a WRC car as quick as he would like. For M-Sport there is a lot of PR to be had from winning WRC2 and the BRC against all those other rival cars.

Also we should remember Camilli is on a two-year deal.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    yes a two year-deal but it doesnt mean much. When Tänak first went to m-sport in 2012 it was said that it was a five-year deal but what happened was that he was dumped next year. That deal is still a mystery for estonians because at times it seems it wasnt cancelled because Tänak was back in 2014 for wrc2 and back to main team in 2015.

i remember when Tänak was asked about it then he didnt give a straight answer, always went to the next question or something like that.

Having said that i believe that Camilli's deal is much more waterproof. Like i said, Wilson seems to be very happy with him even when he is crashing.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

11. Likes: Simmi (11th March 2016)
    Liked 248 Times in 125 Posts
    Hi all
    After 3 events of WRC i have my opinion about all M-Sport/Camilli thing. As it was said before, Wilson have Evans and Tänak close his side, but not in main team. Also there is Mads (many says that he isn't fast enough to be 1st seat in WRC factory (for now in semi-factory) seat). And also out of the blue there is inexperienced Camilli. Wilson has two drivers - one from Citroen, another from Toyota. So called "slow" Mads is in 1st seat, and he is happy, Wilson gets Mads' knowledge about Citroen, and maybe about Citroen's 2017 car, I'm think there could be drafts of that last years. Same with Camilli - he want to be in WRC ( Everybody wants ), maybe Toyota wasn't so sure about his future, so Camilli need another option, and he also has knowledge about 2017 spec car from another manufacturer. I imagine, that Toyota has strong engineering squad, with good ideas. So Camilli happy in WRC seat now, not maybe next year or 2018 or whenever, and Wilson again happy to get secret info. M-Sport thinks about future, and Wilson have all reasons to be very happy. Car in progress, 4 drivers "fighting" for 2 seats, also data from different tires manufacturers. My guess - next year Camilli switch to Evans. And maybe Evans 1st, Mads 2nd. Don't judge me - it's just my opinions and thoughts.

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by electroliquid View Post
    Hi all
    After 3 events of WRC i have my opinion about all M-Sport/Camilli thing. As it was said before, Wilson have Evans and Tänak close his side, but not in main team. Also there is Mads (many says that he isn't fast enough to be 1st seat in WRC factory (for now in semi-factory) seat). And also out of the blue there is inexperienced Camilli. Wilson has two drivers - one from Citroen, another from Toyota. So called "slow" Mads is in 1st seat, and he is happy, Wilson gets Mads' knowledge about Citroen, and maybe about Citroen's 2017 car, I'm think there could be drafts of that last years. Same with Camilli - he want to be in WRC ( Everybody wants ), maybe Toyota wasn't so sure about his future, so Camilli need another option, and he also has knowledge about 2017 spec car from another manufacturer. I imagine, that Toyota has strong engineering squad, with good ideas. So Camilli happy in WRC seat now, not maybe next year or 2018 or whenever, and Wilson again happy to get secret info. M-Sport thinks about future, and Wilson have all reasons to be very happy. Car in progress, 4 drivers "fighting" for 2 seats, also data from different tires manufacturers. My guess - next year Camilli switch to Evans. And maybe Evans 1st, Mads 2nd. Don't judge me - it's just my opinions and thoughts.
    Welcome to the forum. Interesting theory but I'm not sure that Mads and Camilli know as much about the 2017 cars as you think. Certainly in the case of Camilli he was never brought into Makinen's fold.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

14. Likes: pantealex (11th March 2016)
    Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Interesting theory but I'm not sure that Mads and Camilli know as much about the 2017 cars as you think. Certainly in the case of Camilli he was never brought into Makinen's fold.
    I think the same can be said about Mads, I think Citroen had decided not to keep him so as far as I know he didn't test the 2017 car and even if he got any tests with the 2017 car it would have been way too early to gain any significant knowledge.

16. Likes: pantealex (11th March 2016)