Page 298 of 421 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 4205
    Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smsgrafica View Post
    Let me guess... Neuville?
    Not a difficult one really

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Why Neuville would have been diruptive while Ogier not?

Liked 124 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    Why Neuville would have been diruptive while Ogier not?
    Because Neuville is a Princess. Ogier is a King.

Look at some of Paddons responses in the past about who he'd like to have as a team mate or who is a nice person out of the car or who makes jokes, or who helps who with their driving. The answers were always, Sordo or Meeke, or Tanak or.... but never Neuville.

4. Likes: AL14 (9th November 2016)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grundo Farb View Post

Look at some of Paddons responses in the past about who he'd like to have as a team mate or who is a nice person out of the car or who makes jokes, or who helps who with their driving. The answers were always, Sordo or Meeke, or Tanak or.... but never Neuville.
    Thanks.

Liked 352 Times in 184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grundo Farb View Post

Itīs the same in the other way, too. Paddon is an arrogant bunch, who thought he could win everything. He was set back on his own feet in the meantime.

7. Likes: A FONDO (12th November 2016),liposh (10th November 2016)
    Liked 124 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WUff1 View Post
    Itīs the same in the other way, too. Paddon is an arrogant bunch, who thought he could win everything. He was set back on his own feet in the meantime.
    Seriously? Where has he said anything to justify that??? At no point has he said he could win anything. Show me that.

He has always said he didn't expect to win anything this year and was targeting next year for a win and to challenge for the championship in 2018.

Are you a Trump supporter who doesn't believe a fact should get in the way of a good rant?

9. Likes: leighton323 (10th November 2016),WRC1 (10th November 2016)
    Brno, Moravia, CZ (also near Vienna :-D )
    Liked 254 Times in 129 Posts
    Wuff1 is right. No matter how good driver Paddon is, he has "very big mouth". I have noticed it many times during last 3 or 4 years. Not only in case of talks about Neuville. It is his first attribute which characterize him best.
    Visit South Moravia. It is the real paradise

Liked 85 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WUff1 View Post

I agree, sometimes this season his mouth was too big. I didn't see Neuville criticizing his teammate in public (or i missed something).
    'pitn skartn'

Liked 1,091 Times in 489 Posts
    "a big mouth" can be a way of manipulation as well.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Liked 105 Times in 53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by liposh View Post
    Wuff1 is right. No matter how good driver Paddon is, he has "very big mouth". I have noticed it many times during last 3 or 4 years. Not only in case of talks about Neuville. It is his first attribute which characterize him best.
    Wuff1 is wrong and so are you. Paddon talks directly without much of a public-relations filter, true, but he has NEVER said anything arrogant about how he could win everything or anything.

Even in lower series and such he never talked like that - in the NZRC he avoided talking about his leads, championship chances etc. almost to a point where it was humorous he didn't because he was winning so big. It is a cultural thing in New Zealand - "tall poppies" get cut down first - bragging is just not done, especially not when it's not justified by actual achievement.

That's not to say he hasn't said some brutally honest stuff about other drivers that nobody else would have said, and got in that public argument with Ogier that one time, but that's not the same as arrogantly thinking or saying you are better, and I'd argue that having some honest characters is good for the sport.

14. Likes: cali (10th November 2016),er88 (10th November 2016),Grundo Farb (10th November 2016),Munkvy (15th November 2016),Rallyper (10th November 2016),seb_sh (10th November 2016),sindroms (10th November 2016)