Page 284 of 421 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 4205
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderem View Post
    the solution is simple to please everyone (except few grumpy old rally fan from this forum), ogier to drive a C3 in DMack team! (pure fantaisie).
    - Malcom get a piece of the cake as i understand he owns DMack (partly?) and can manage ogier
    - Matton get ogier to drive his car
    - Championship remains very open and interesting (dmack "lower" performance offset ogier's incredible pace)
    - DMack gets a huge opportunity to work with the world champion and get good publicity
    Is this a bait?

Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    And you are?The janitor or the president?Paddon is Hyundai's No1 driver and who doesn't see it is totally oblivious to how teams work...
    The driver who has done most of his events this year in their support team? I struggle to see how he is their main man if they don't let him score most of their manufacturer points.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    Is this a bait?
    Seems like good joke to me.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderem View Post
    the solution is simple to please everyone (except few grumpy old rally fan from this forum), ogier to drive a C3 in DMack team! (pure fantaisie).
    - Malcom get a piece of the cake as i understand he owns DMack (partly?) and can manage ogier
    - Matton get ogier to drive his car
    - Championship remains very open and interesting (dmack "lower" performance offset ogier's incredible pace)
    - DMack gets a huge opportunity to work with the world champion and get good publicity
    As one of those grumpy old rally fans, I must say that your solution really looks fantastic!-)

Seriously, it's great to realize that WRC will probably get more exciting without VW!

Like many said, MSport's approach to Ogier can be the perfect spark to get Ford back to WRC, while Makinen is now having the perfect chance to boost Toyota's program with real top drivers (I see not only Latvala but also Mikkelsen on Toy's seats).

If DMack announces a 2 car program for Evans and a young guy (Lappi or Suninen) then it'll be Christmas all year long!
    Rally addict since 1982

5. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (4th November 2016),KKS (8th November 2016)
    Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Anyone with better French able to say what Lefebvre is saying here - specifically about Meeke and Ogier at the end of the interview. Don't quite trust Google.

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/moteurs/s...70fb896a6494ac
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 1,474 Times in 573 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Anyone with better French able to say what Lefebvre is saying here - specifically about Meeke and Ogier at the end of the interview. Don't quite trust Google.

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/moteurs/s...70fb896a6494ac
    Not much really.
    That he has a 2 year contract and presumes he will still start the Monte Carlo Rally in the 2nd C3 WRC. He doesn't want to think about the possibility of Ogier coming to Citroën.
    Meeke sent him a few text messages, and he has the impression Meeke is quite agitated by the possibility of Ogier coming to Citroën.
    Then the reporter asks if Ogier could stop, Lefebvre says he doesn't think so, but he might take a sabatical year.

Quote Originally Posted by dupanton View Post
    Not much really.
    That he has a 2 year contract and presumes he will still start the Monte Carlo Rally in the 2nd C3 WRC. He doesn't want to think about the possibility of Ogier coming to Citroën.
    Meeke sent him a few text messages, and he has the impression Meeke is quite agitated by the possibility of Ogier coming to Citroën.
    Then the reporter asks if Ogier could stop, Lefebvre says he doesn't think so, but he might take a sabatical year.
    How about this question?

Quelle image a le quadruple champion du monde en France ?

"Pas aussi bonne que celle de Loeb. Un prétentieux pleurnichard."

What does it mean "pleurnichard"? to whom of the two is it referred? Couldn't understand it

Liked 979 Times in 340 Posts
    I believe it's not very positive haha. Something like crybaby orso I think.

10. Likes: AL14 (4th November 2016)
    Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    He uses a lot of slang and he's not being shy...I believe he said that Meeke can 'have a stroke' if Ogier ends at Citroen because Meeke is already stressed just to think about it! He agrees that Ogier could take a WRC free year and go to WRX and ends by saying that Ogier is less popular than Loeb in France because he's looked as a 'pretencious moaner'.

PS: Lefebvre words can be a bit polemic, but it's great to have someone speaking freely, for a change.
    Last edited by Rally Power; 4th November 2016 at 15:59.
    Rally addict since 1982

12. Likes: A FONDO (4th November 2016),AL14 (4th November 2016),Fast Eddie WRC (4th November 2016),itix (5th November 2016),spark13 (5th November 2016)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    He uses a lot of slang and he's not being shy...I believe he said that Meeke can 'have a stroke' if Ogier ends at Citroen because he's already stressed just to think about it! He agrees that Ogier could take a WRC free year and go to WRX and ends by saying that Ogier is less popular than Loeb in France because he's looked as a 'pretencious moaner'...
    Than I understood right from google translate. Just couldn't believe Lefebvre could said it.
    I think this interview clearly says a lot of things...