Page 209 of 405 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4205

Hybrid View

Liked 9,387 Times in 4,996 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend View Post
    WHo said they were? It's clear in the release they'll alternate in a '17 car until the third car is available...
    Jacko above...

Liked 9,387 Times in 4,996 Posts
    Colin Clarke: 'Question for the rules gurus! Could @CitroenRacing put either Craig or Stephane in a 2016 car early next year and still score manu points?'

Liked 352 Times in 184 Posts
    I think Ostberg will stay at M-Sport as pay driver, so other drivers will be Camilli and Tänak, Suninen for WRC2 like Evans this year. Evans will be left over.

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WUff1 View Post
    I think Ostberg will stay at M-Sport as pay driver, so other drivers will be Camilli and Tänak, Suninen for WRC2 like Evans this year. Evans will be left over.
    And Dmack? That is the big question for me. I'm wondering whether Suninen could take that drive? I'm also starting the think Evans will be left without a seat.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 853 Times in 392 Posts
    Shame, I wished for Neuville at Citroen. Glad for Breen and Lefebvre but no way Citroen will be able to fight for manufacturer title unless C3 for some reason is a rocket

6. Likes: BigWorm (5th October 2016),Leon (5th October 2016)
    Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    I don't think Suninen will be in WRC next year, he's not better than Evans or even Tidemand for that matter. If he's going somewhere it's DMACK I would guess, but wouldn't a UK based team want a British driver like Evans(who is most likely to outperform him anyway).

8. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (5th October 2016)
    Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    I don't think Suninen will be in WRC next year, he's not better than Evans or even Tidemand for that matter. If he's going somewhere it's DMACK I would guess, but wouldn't a UK based team want a British driver like Evans(who is most likely to outperform him anyway).
    I don't think we know that Suninen would be out-performed by those guys at all.

I think Dmack want the quickest driver to show off their product. The biggest issue for Evans was he had two years at WRC level and he very rarely flashed pace. I don't think anyone is expecting him to be winning rallies but all the top drivers have shown more than that. And he himself has said that's he's not going to have developed this year in R5 cars.

Like I said earlier in the thread I think it depends what Dick Cormack wants.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    I don't think we know that Suninen would be out-performed by those guys at all.

I think Dmack want the quickest driver to show off their product. The biggest issue for Evans was he had two years at WRC level and he very rarely flashed pace. I don't think anyone is expecting him to be winning rallies but all the top drivers have shown more than that. And he himself has said that's he's not going to have developed this year in R5 cars.

Like I said earlier in the thread I think it depends what Dick Cormack wants.
    I don't rate Evans that much at all but I think he has been quicker than Suninen overall this year.

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Smart move from Hyundai. They’re keeping their most complete driver and with this line up they’ll still be VW’s main competitors. A bit disappointed not to see Matton running for Tanak, probably Green’s fantastic exhibitions were determinant for that. Still, Citroen will be weaker than main rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    The biggest issue for Evans was he had two years at WRC level and he very rarely flashed pace. I don't think anyone is expecting him to be winning rallies but all the top drivers have shown more than that. And he himself has said that's he's not going to have developed this year in R5 cars.
    Let's be fair: Evans did a fine first WRC season in ’14 (not great like the one Breen’s having but much better than Camilli’s), making people to raise expectations for ’15. He wasn’t able to full fit those but during ‘16 he brilliantly dominated BRC and gave Skoda’s squad a superb fight in WRC2. He totally deserves to be in WRC.
    Rally addict since 1982

12. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (5th October 2016)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    You should think in terms of potential. This guy is at his second year (first and a half to be precise) at WRC2 and he is going to win it.
    It is very difficult to find one driver who got so fast so early in a 4x4 car at the maximum level. I think that among youngsters he is for sure the most interesting one so far.

14. Likes: EstWRC (5th October 2016),Thousandlakes (5th October 2016)