Page 132 of 421 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 4205
    Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Hyundai i10 for the R2?
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 87 Times in 40 Posts
    that will be worse than fiat 500r3t as a rally car..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    Next season will be on the role more seats available on factory equipment. Most official teams seems to be decided on the alignment of three units of World Rally Cars in 2017 each test, at least all but M-Sport has not been spoken about. This results in at least be 14 seats, something that has caused some young pilots have been launched with the intention to give its jump from WRC2.

One of them is the proper Elfyn Evans. Relegated this season to the second category by Malcolm Wilson detriment of Eric Camilli (which has started to leave and some quality samples that saw in him the owner of M-Sport) and after a meteoric start in WRC2 with the Ford Fiesta Evo R5, in which even some came to demand his return to the WRC, misfortune and punctures he has lost the advantage he had in front of the general. Still, it remains first in the World Cup category and also is a leader in the British Rally Championship after his victory in Scotland this past weekend.

Although Motorsport News confirmed that Malcolm Wilson has plans to retain Evans in M-Sport, the Welshman has also not ruled out the possibility of abandoning the current discipline with the goal of returning to sitting in a World Rally Car. Maybe the only possibility of having a place in the team Cumbria (hard to think that they will have three Ford Fiesta RS WRC17 official) would exit Mads Ostberg, as in the case of Camilli his contract is for two seasons. As long as it is not fulfilled the cherished dream of the return of Thierry Neuville ... As for Evans, and appeared on the long list of future Toyota.

I'm working hard to secure a future in a World Rally Car. I'm not interested in repeating another year doing what I am currently doing. Driving the R5 is not helping me grow now. I did the last two years was fantastic, but this is not giving me enough experience to compete at the highest level. I can take the next step.
    http://www.diariomotor.com/competici...ilotar-un-wrc/

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    official photo from citroen for c3

Liked 643 Times in 285 Posts
    ^
    ^
    ^

6. Likes: Toyoda (29th June 2016)
    Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    Looks more like a WTCC car then a rally car. Personally I don't like it.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 87 Times in 40 Posts
    just a fantasy drawing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Next season will be on the role more seats available on factory equipment. Most official teams seems to be decided on the alignment of three units of World Rally Cars in 2017 each test, at least all but M-Sport has not been spoken about. This results in at least be 14 seats, something that has caused some young pilots have been launched with the intention to give its jump from WRC2.

One of them is the proper Elfyn Evans. Relegated this season to the second category by Malcolm Wilson detriment of Eric Camilli (which has started to leave and some quality samples that saw in him the owner of M-Sport) and after a meteoric start in WRC2 with the Ford Fiesta Evo R5, in which even some came to demand his return to the WRC, misfortune and punctures he has lost the advantage he had in front of the general. Still, it remains first in the World Cup category and also is a leader in the British Rally Championship after his victory in Scotland this past weekend.

Although Motorsport News confirmed that Malcolm Wilson has plans to retain Evans in M-Sport, the Welshman has also not ruled out the possibility of abandoning the current discipline with the goal of returning to sitting in a World Rally Car. Maybe the only possibility of having a place in the team Cumbria (hard to think that they will have three Ford Fiesta RS WRC17 official) would exit Mads Ostberg, as in the case of Camilli his contract is for two seasons. As long as it is not fulfilled the cherished dream of the return of Thierry Neuville ... As for Evans, and appeared on the long list of future Toyota.

I'm working hard to secure a future in a World Rally Car. I'm not interested in repeating another year doing what I am currently doing. Driving the R5 is not helping me grow now. I did the last two years was fantastic, but this is not giving me enough experience to compete at the highest level. I can take the next step.
    http://www.diariomotor.com/competici...ilotar-un-wrc/
    Arrrgh =god I hate Googlish - Even though I think I understand the German grammar constructs some of this is just nonsense. As before translation into English I am asking for.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Is it saying Evans is linked with Toyota? Or just speculation from the author?
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 68 Times in 23 Posts
    How on earth FFSA changed the Rallye Jeunes from the French car manufacturers to the British car rental company???

http://www.rallyejeunes.com/la-voie-royale-vers-le-wrc/