Page 83 of 421 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
    Liked 132 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    lol...i would not, i wouldnt even put Kruuda in that list, i just would put him instead of Pärn in your list because at the moment he is definitely faster than Pärn and he has more experience. Breen is still an unknown for me. Otherwise i agree with your list.
    I think people tend to forget breen was an swrc champion at just 22 and also a wrc academy winner. The potential is very much there if he can continue to develop he may not become a champion but id be fairly sure he could create some fine perfomances and podiums should be acheivable aim
    Last edited by wia5958; 29th April 2016 at 21:53.

2. Likes: Mintexmemory (2nd May 2016)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    News & rumours IV: A New Hope.
    The greatest movie parody ever.

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    lol...i would not, i wouldnt even put Kruuda in that list, i just would put him instead of Pärn in your list because at the moment he is definitely faster than Pärn and he has more experience. Breen is still an unknown for me. Otherwise i agree with your list.
    Just to comment on Breen's potential - He won the Fiesta challenge as a teenager, I first saw him on his prize drive at Catalunya 2009. His car control was clearly very good. I have followed his career since and you cannot underestimate some of the performances he has produced, especially the Academy winning drive in Wales. SWRC was won with Paul Nagle in the year he was still coming to terms with the loss of Jaffa. In a Skoda last year he would've won ERC, instead the 208 let him down repeatedly.
    He has the same ability as Paddon or Tanak, I hope he gets the right WRC rides to show that.
    Last edited by Mintexmemory; 2nd May 2016 at 18:14.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 445 Times in 205 Posts
    Abbring testing again 3 days in gravel sardegna .. video + photos http://goo.gl/3vbEW0

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    Britain's round of the World Rally Championship has been cast into doubt along with the rest of Welsh rallying after a deal to use government-owned forests fell through.
    The Motor Sport Association and National Resource Wales have been in negotiations for a new master agreement for rallying's use of Welsh forest roads, but NRW is asking
    for an increase of over 90 per cent in fees
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report...lsh-forest-row

"Britain's round of the World Rally Championship has been cast into doubt". Meh. I doubt the doubt. They will solve it.
    Like everything else the fees will be negotiated and the finalized fee will be lover then the one they've announced now but
    higher then the one used in the current agreement.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Hopefully it can get sorted, but this does seem like a very legitimate threat and issue. It's not some hype drummed up by the media. Here's the open letter from the MSA that went out yesterday - https://www.msauk.org/Open-letter-fr...hief-Executive
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 660 Times in 319 Posts
    I imagine it's not a problem for the WRC event. After all, that event is funded by the Welsh Govt - so this money just flows one to the other.

But for the smaller events...

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    As I said on the British Rallying thread, I'm more bothered about the smaller/ national events - which are the backbone of the sport. RallyGB doesn't have to be held in Wales....

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    John Key
    ‏@johnkeypm

Great to meet Kiwi rally driver and WRC Rally Argentina winner @haydenpaddon.

Hayden Paddon ‏@HaydenPaddon

Hayden Paddon Retweet John Key

The NZ government supports #BringBackWRCRallyNZ. More to follow soon ��

11. Likes: Lundefaret (4th May 2016),sollitt (4th May 2016),TWRC (4th May 2016)
    Liked 140 Times in 86 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    It's not some hype drummed up by the media
    That autosport article hasn't got David Evans' signature on it, otherwise it would have 100% been false hype shite.