Page 172 of 421 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 4205
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moto99 View Post
    Mainpage - Results - ...

And where is championship standings?
    use a proper PC and not a pleb mobile/tablet and they are there.

Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    Or they could make a new site
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Or they could make a new site
    They cannot place an onboard camera at a proper location and you want them to make a new website ?

4. Likes: AL14 (22nd August 2016),Daniel_hoy (22nd August 2016)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Moto99 maybe you have some block to javascript in your browser. That's why you don't see it.

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    They cannot place an onboard camera at a proper location and you want them to make a new website ?
    You are wrong. Now they managed to do it. Look at this camera of Mikkelsen's car.
    You can experience a rally stage like if you are a dog (or sick dog if you prefer ) with the head out of the window and the wind that shake your ears and cheeks.

Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    But that is much easier for them to grasp than some "wrong camera position"
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Liked 9 Times in 5 Posts
    I've tested on two computers (proper PCs) in different locations with latest browsers (chrome/firefox/edge/opera) and still can't see it.

In the past they had shortened results on the main page. The new tablet friendly design is useless.

Also adds on official WRC website don't look professional. These even are not car adds or in any way related to cars, motorsport or wrc sponsors - just random adds.
    Last edited by moto99; 22nd August 2016 at 12:28. Reason: corrected WC to WRC

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    But that is much easier for them to grasp than some "wrong camera position"
    You speak like you are dealing with people who actually care about their product,

They do not care about it and quite likely have no idea what rallying is.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Citroën, Hyundai or VW ... All avenues remain open for next year.

In the end three-year contract at Hyundai, Thierry Neuville is not yet known today that he will drive next year. "The negotiations have actually started in Finland," he confirms. "My manager took the first contact. Everyone knows we're free ..."

All options are currently still possible. Whatever ... "After several difficult years, my priority is to find myself in a competitive car capable of winning races in all fields ..."

That already eliminates a priori Ford (who no longer has real support of the manufacturer for some years) and returning Toyota: "Let's say they should be very convincing I know now recognize a structure that has the means. its ambitions ... "

VW, logically complete is displayed for confirmation in Finland Latvala for two years alongside Seb Ogier and Andreas Mikkelsen: "Never say there is no place ... Everything can change quickly."

After wiping casts, remain with the Koreans today is not necessarily exclude a track: "It's true that not work so badly with the new car but we have to see what they're up to. on. I do not have all the info ... "

Hyundai 2017 she already rolled? "I think so, but not with me ..."

The most likely solution seems to date back at Citroen alongside Kris Meeke. Yves Matton, Citroen Sport Belgian director, has never hidden his interest in Thierry. The Belgian is certainly the best option for the French manufacturer. Unless a fabulous turn of events and the return of Ogier in French. What then would release a place at VW for German Speaking ... Thierry Neuville! "We should be fixed early October," concluded the Holy Vithois.

A date corresponding with the opening of the Paris Salon, where Citroën has used to unveil its sports programs ...

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/moteurs/t...709a31055e5bc9

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Citroën, Hyundai or VW ... All avenues remain open for next year.

In the end three-year contract at Hyundai, Thierry Neuville is not yet known today that he will drive next year. "The negotiations have actually started in Finland," he confirms. "My manager took the first contact. Everyone knows we're free ..."

All options are currently still possible. Whatever ... "After several difficult years, my priority is to find myself in a competitive car capable of winning races in all fields ..."

That already eliminates a priori Ford (who no longer has real support of the manufacturer for some years) and returning Toyota: "Let's say they should be very convincing I know now recognize a structure that has the means. its ambitions ... "

VW, logically complete is displayed for confirmation in Finland Latvala for two years alongside Seb Ogier and Andreas Mikkelsen: "Never say there is no place ... Everything can change quickly."

After wiping casts, remain with the Koreans today is not necessarily exclude a track: "It's true that not work so badly with the new car but we have to see what they're up to. on. I do not have all the info ... "

Hyundai 2017 she already rolled? "I think so, but not with me ..."

The most likely solution seems to date back at Citroen alongside Kris Meeke. Yves Matton, Citroen Sport Belgian director, has never hidden his interest in Thierry. The Belgian is certainly the best option for the French manufacturer. Unless a fabulous turn of events and the return of Ogier in French. What then would release a place at VW for German Speaking ... Thierry Neuville! "We should be fixed early October," concluded the Holy Vithois.

A date corresponding with the opening of the Paris Salon, where Citroën has used to unveil its sports programs ...

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/moteurs/t...709a31055e5bc9
    sounds very intriguing, if he leaves Hyundai will Kevin Abbring will take Paddon's place in the second team or?? and will Ostberg run privately like he used to back in 2012?
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig