Threaded View

Liked 480 Times in 162 Posts
    Quick impressions from me. About SS9 actions wrote yesterday already, Eurosport gave me 2 seconds of fame by showing from heli how I'm gonna "save the world" alone
    Apart from this it was let's say - usual, event. Biggest and one and only disappointment was very short entry list. That's a problem which goes to local organizers and ASN. It's affect spectators in two ways - less to see and no fight between drivers which results in easy drive on stages. That's why Juniors on R2 were spectacular till the end - aggressive driving, attacking style. Thumbs up to guys.
    Sirmacis did what he had to do - didn't crack under pressure of all these expectations and that's a good sign definitely. Lukyanuk... I know what he is capable for on these roads on Evo X but... I didn't see anything from his flamboyant style, anything! But result is here.
    When we walked away from SS5 we saw Jets car. He was retired in a stupid way by cutting corner way to deep - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvMiOjMWTKM That's second time in a row when Skoda has caught by fire after an accident (previous was in Barum when Sirmacis car was seriously damaged by fire after crash) I am asking myself now - coincidence or what?
    I start to used to Kalle's Rovannpera driving, so only one new impression. In very high speed and technically place (200m downhill straight - two blind crests - blind long downhill lefthander) way how he downshiffted, layed car before turn and accelerated... First association for me was - wow, loked like a VW WRC
    Last edited by sindroms; 19th September 2016 at 10:45.

2. Likes: bluuford (19th September 2016),br21 (19th September 2016),Mirek (19th September 2016),pantealex (19th September 2016),Rally Power (19th September 2016),Rallyper (19th September 2016),stefanvv (19th September 2016),tommeke_B (20th September 2016)