Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    It is, but there was a period before DRS where defensive driving was almost superfluous. The infamous Trulli trains that I mentioned weren't a result of forceful defense by Jarno,...

whatever the case you are on thin ice here..enough talk about Trulli

(pino isn't online thesedays is it? )
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bearing in mind I was born post-Hakkinen's double, I have watched F1 since 2006 and love it. I seek a future in the motorsport business and will continue to watch it throughout my life. Yes, 2015 was poor but it can only get better, especially with 22 cars.

Liked 112 Times in 94 Posts
    Eyeing Silverstone and Suzuka

Any views?

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    If the news I heard on the radio tonight is any indication - NO. Channel 10 ain't gonna show anything. Foxtel finally did kick them in the face.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    Liked 156 Times in 153 Posts
    It looks like three races will be OTA here in the US so those will be all I'll see unless something is on my internet. I will guess that the three will be Monaco, Canada and Austin.
    This is my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    I've cancelled my Sky so will be watching on Channel 4 this year. Sky did a good job with the coverage but the racing was too boring. I'll be satisfied with what C4 are offering and it'll save me some money.

I think and hope it will be a bit better this year with Ferrari hopefully further closing the gap, McLaren and Red Bull hopefully improving and the new tyre rules might help (although again it is an artificial way of improving the racing)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yes actually. In fact this is my first year watching the sport... If I don't sleep in and miss the race.