Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Vettel had two very poor races this season. He was top notch for most of the time and, were it not for Mexico, I'd have counted him as driver of the season. I think a driver can be forgiven one off race in a season but two off races in a season is not someone worthy of driver of the season. However, he impressed far more than he did last year anyway.
    Hamilton had FOUR very poor races - Hungary, Mexico, Brazl and Abu Dhabi. Yet you named him your driver of the year. Double standard much?
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster View Post
    Hamilton had FOUR very poor races - Hungary, Mexico, Brazl and Abu Dhabi. Yet you named him your driver of the year. Double standard much?
    Hungary was a poor race. Mexico, Brazil and Abu Dhabi he just got beaten on Saturday. The races he drove weren't really that bad. In Mexico and Brazil he was quicker than Rosberg but just couldn't pass him. Hardly a bad race since Mercedes got a 1-2 at the last 3 rounds of the season. Abu Dhabi he was quicker for some parts of the race and both he and Rosberg were reasonably matched for pace throughout.

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    this is not only best driver is it ?
    http://hasmaldonadocrashedtoday.com/
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 642 Times in 508 Posts
    I'm really down with The Boss, now that we both ride MV Agusta. Shouldn't be a big surprise since Mercedes bought 25% Of the Co.
    Lewis said of the project; "I have a huge passion for bikes so the opportunity to work with MV Agusta on my own Dragster RR LH Limited Edition has been a great experience. I have really enjoyed the creative design process with the MV Agusta team, it looks amazing; really aggressive with fantastic attention to detail, I am truly proud of the result. I love riding this bike, it is so much fun, I hope its new owners love it as much as I do.”
    http://www.fullnoise.com.au/news/ind...&News_id=21472
    Last edited by Tazio; 27th January 2016 at 03:27.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    I almost pulled a muscle from rolling my eyes so hard when I read how some compare Button and Alonso's seasons based on points. Also Button is quite appreciated for his lack an ambition.

Liked 642 Times in 508 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TBK
    Grosjean - stayed professional and grown as a racing driver in my eyes. Looking forward to seeing him in Haas.
    Aside from the fact that he keeps talking about "The American Dream" How you like him now baby!

May the forza be with you