Page 137 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1461
    Liked 24 Times in 9 Posts

2. Likes: dimviii (25th January 2016),Rally Power (25th January 2016)
    Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti View Post
    Buongiorno a tutti, vorrei scrivere brevemente cosa accaduto ieri sera alle verifiche post gara Montecarlo.
    premetto che , ma questo non vuole assolutamente giustificare nulla, il vincitore della gara e poi del trofeo non è stato verificato...che durante un riordino in gara abbiamo subito un controllo delle presenza piombatura turbo ed al nostro avversario no in quanto non riusciva ad aprire cofano per la presenza dei fari supplementari ( noi per aprire li abbiamo sganciati) ...nel post gara la nostra Clio è stata verificata in molte componenti : autobloccante completo, collettore scarico, catalizzatore, mozzi posteriori, pinze freno, dischi freno, barra stabilizzatrice, prova pallina turbo , tutti trovati conformi. Infine inizia l'incubo....smontaggio completo turbina. Qui dopo tutta una serie di misure è stata trovata non conforme una lavorazione sulla parte interna chiocciola parte fredda ( restrittore conforme!) relativa ad una revisione turbo pre gara che con pur le tolleranze del caso risultava essere 0,7 mm in eccesso sulle misure in fiche. È' stato compreso da parte dei tecnici FIA che la lavorazione non portasse nessun beneficio evidente, anzi, ma la difformità dal pezzo omologato ha portato alla decisione dell' esclusione dell'auto senza penalizzare ll concorrente, che si limita a guidare e bene ciò che gli viene affidato.
    In questo caso la responsabilità è tutta del team, io in primis, che avrebbe dovuto controllare meglio i propri fornitori.
    Ora il rammarico più grande a livello personale e sportivo è aver fatto perdere a Luca Rossetti ed Eleonora Mori una grande opportunità.
    L' amarezza più grande da quando abbiamo iniziato questa avventura che si chiama Dp Autosport non mi permette oggi di pensare a cosa ci riserverà il futuro.
    Voglio però ringraziare e scusarmi allo stesso tempo con le persone che ci hanno permesso di andare a giocarci la finale di Montecarlo : Guglielmo Giacomello, Michele Sassano, Danilo Colombini e PromoSportRacing, Exasat, Autofficina Ceriani, RG .

Grazie e scusate ancora.

Alessandro Pedrocchi
    Dp Autosport
    Any translation for non-Italian speaking? I don't like to use auto-translation in serious cases as it always creates only more confusion.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 311 Times in 117 Posts
    Hello everyone, I would like to write briefly what happened yesterday evening to checks the post race Montecarlo.
    Let me start by saying that , but this does not justify anything, the winner of the race and then of the Trophy has not been verified...that during a reorganization in the race we suffered a control of presence plumbing turbo and to our adversary no because could not open the hood for the presence of additional lights ( us to open we unclipped) ...in the post race our Clio has been verified in many components : complete self-locking, exhaust manifold, catalyst, rear hubs, brake calipers and brake discs, anti-roll bar, proof ball turbo , all found in conformity. Finally begins the nightmare....complete disassembly turbine. Here after a whole series of measures has been found not to conform a machining on the inside nut part cold ( restrictor correct!) relating to a revision turbo pre race that with while the tolerances of the case appeared to be 0.7 mm in excess on measures in the fiche. It has been understood by those skilled in the FIA that the processing does not lead no obvious benefit, indeed, but the differences from the certified part led to the decision of the exclusion of the car without penalizing ll competitor, which confines itself to guide and well what is entrusted.
    In this case the responsibility is all of the team, I in primis, which ought to have better control of their suppliers.
    Now the biggest regret at the personal level and sports is having to lose to Luca Rossetti and Eleonora Mori a great opportunity.
    The bitterness bigger than when we started this adventure that is called Dp Autosport does not allow me today to think about what the future hold for us.
    However I would like to thank and apologize at the same time with the people that have allowed us to go to play the final of the Monte Carlo : William Giacomello, Michele Sassano, Danilo Colombini and PromoSportRacing, Exasat, Autofficina Ceriani, RG .

Thanks and sorry again.

Alessandro Pedrocchi
    Dp Autosport
    "C'est une triste chose de songer que la nature parle et que le genre humain n'écoute pas" (Victor Hugo)

5. Likes: Mirek (25th January 2016)
    Mérci beaucoup

7. Likes: René (25th January 2016)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Any translation for non-Italian speaking? I don't like to use auto-translation in serious cases as it always creates only more confusion.
    It's very difficult to translate it literally for me because there are a lot of techincal words and I really don't even know how the engine makes the wheel go...

The only thing I can do is a resume...

Who write is Alessandro Pedrocchi of PD Autosport. He referes to the Rossetti issue.
    He says that, without the will of justify anything, the winner of the rally and the trophy has not been verified, during the rally they have been checked on something related with the turbo and their opponent didn't because he could not open the car because of the headlights on the bonnet (but they unfasten them and get checked).

After the race their Clio has been verified in a lot of components (and I can't translate them because I don't know what they are, but it seems they where a lot), and everything was good.
    But then they dismantled the turbine and one thing inside it (which I can't translate either but Google translate says "a machining on the inside cold part snail" hope this can help you to understand) was found 0,7mm longer. It's not the restrictor because he says it was ok.
    Everyone from FIA agreed this thing did not gave any advantage and that's why they didn't penalize Rossetti, but they decided to exclude the car from the race.

He is very sad because he said that the responibility is all of the team, and his in a first instance that should have checked better its supplier.
    He says also that his bigger regret in a personal and sportive way is to have made lose Rossetti and Mori a big opportunity, it is the biggest disappointment since they started their adventure called Dp Autosport and he can't think now what they will be in the future.
    He then thanks all his collaborators and sponsors and apologize once more with everyone.

9. Likes: Mirek (25th January 2016),noel157 (26th January 2016)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by René View Post
    Hello everyone, I would like to write briefly what happened yesterday evening to checks the post race Montecarlo.
    Let me start by saying that , but this does not justify anything, the winner of the race and then of the Trophy has not been verified...that during a reorganization in the race we suffered a control of presence plumbing turbo and to our adversary no because could not open the hood for the presence of additional lights ( us to open we unclipped) ...in the post race our Clio has been verified in many components : complete self-locking, exhaust manifold, catalyst, rear hubs, brake calipers and brake discs, anti-roll bar, proof ball turbo , all found in conformity. Finally begins the nightmare....complete disassembly turbine. Here after a whole series of measures has been found not to conform a machining on the inside nut part cold ( restrictor correct!) relating to a revision turbo pre race that with while the tolerances of the case appeared to be 0.7 mm in excess on measures in the fiche. It has been understood by those skilled in the FIA that the processing does not lead no obvious benefit, indeed, but the differences from the certified part led to the decision of the exclusion of the car without penalizing ll competitor, which confines itself to guide and well what is entrusted.
    In this case the responsibility is all of the team, I in primis, which ought to have better control of their suppliers.
    Now the biggest regret at the personal level and sports is having to lose to Luca Rossetti and Eleonora Mori a great opportunity.
    The bitterness bigger than when we started this adventure that is called Dp Autosport does not allow me today to think about what the future hold for us.
    However I would like to thank and apologize at the same time with the people that have allowed us to go to play the final of the Monte Carlo : William Giacomello, Michele Sassano, Danilo Colombini and PromoSportRacing, Exasat, Autofficina Ceriani, RG .

Thanks and sorry again.

Alessandro Pedrocchi
    Dp Autosport
    God, I've just wasted 10 minutes of my life. You did a way better job btw

Thanks, the technical side is clear for me from the FIA documents. The dimension (inner diameter of the compressor housing was 0,7 mm bigger than the upper level of tolerance. It was in fact 1,1 mm bigger than the nominal size.

The FIA document states that Mr. Toquet, FIA technical delegate, found difficult to estimate the impact on the performance however stated that in theory the turbocharger shall be better than homologated one (if somebody can reasonably explain why I would be grateful). What is important is that rules explicitely say that performance gain is irrelevant in case of non-homologated parts therefore the exclusion comes in place.

The FIA document: http://acm.mc/wp-content/uploads/201...ION-No.121.pdf

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    its fair to disqualify Rosseti.0,7 is way off the tolerances.
    If he gained? Nobody can say,if you dont test these 2 different turbos at same dyno.
    Fia says that also the turbine wheel was different to original provided by Renault.But they dont said if it is lighter,if it has less/more fins etc.
    Pitty for Rosseti.

14. Likes: dimviii (25th January 2016)
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    About Meeke agree he had quite a good rally with almost no mistakes. Unfortunately the little he made cost him lot.
    “It was exciting and it was a shame we couldn’t fight to the end of the rally. It was purely bad luck what happened to him.

Ogier at wrc.com
    http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/janua...5--12-12-.html