Thread: Mike Jordan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mike Jordan

Just wanted to say how impressed with Mike Jordan and Team Eurotech I was at the end, with the problems Mike had in race 2 the team turned the car around for race 3, they wheeled him out the garage just in time - as in he reached the end of the pit lane just as the lights went green, then Mike came up from the back into a top 10 position.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i like mike,

but to me he sometimes doesent think about other cars on track. IT it SOUNDS like to me he basically went into the side of Murray, who is on a stict budget,

as Jordan seems to av plenty of dosh i dont think he thinks about this sometimes,

but a top bloke
    morefrag.co.uk - gaming services

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coxmattycox
    i like mike,

but to me he sometimes doesent think about other cars on track. IT it SOUNDS like to me he basically went into the side of Murray, who is on a stict budget,

as Jordan seems to av plenty of dosh i dont think he thinks about this sometimes,

but a top bloke
    I meant to mention Mike in my two thumbs up yesterday. It was an impressive drive but, you're right, he was a wee bit on the aggressive side in that race. Can't make up my mind if he was wound up because of race two or because his son was taken out in the Clio's. :-)

And when he pulled out from the pit-lane the car sounded (to me, anyway) like it wouldn't make the whole race ....

P
    Some days you're the dog, and some days you're the lamppost.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I didn't sound good, more like a plane, but he made. Huge cheer when he did make it out. I really like him too. Next Matt Neal?
    RIP Colin McRae