Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    I have picked Massa and Williams as the donkeys of the race. Come on, Felipe, this was supposed to be your most important race of the year! He should have been practicing the race, and not just the podium steps, on a race simulator half a year in advance, and the Williams mechanics should have been working overtime to setup a nice ride for him. Instead, Massa is disqualified because of tire temperatures! Scandalous!

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    You dissing his colour ? That's racist , man . Hee hee .
    Purple should be reserved for cashed-up white trash bogans

The sad thing is, that was a standard colour. It's as outlandish as that eye bleed green on the Focus RS.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    If this was said after the race I, for sure, know who the real master donkey is. Hybris, anyone.

http://www.grandprix247.com/2015/11/...and-raikkonen/

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01 View Post
    If this was said after the race I, for sure, know who the real master donkey is. Hybris, anyone.

http://www.grandprix247.com/2015/11/...and-raikkonen/
    Hard to argue with what he has said there. Lets face it, Vettel got his ass handed to him last year the first time he had a really comparable team mate. I struggle about where to put Vettel in the pecking order of the current crop because of this. He has done well at Ferrari this year but I'm still in doubt as to whether Kimi's lack of speed makes him look better than he actually is or is it that he has improved his driving this year.

Hamilton on the other hand, has always had fantastic team mates and always beaten them.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Vettel has beaten Räikkönen as badly as Alonso did. And Webber was rated very highly before teaming up with Vettel - in fact he was rated about on level with the likes of Button and Rosberg, who incidentally later on went on to be Hamilton's team-mates.

Apart from 2014, Vettel's performance has been top-notch.

Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    I have to agree with Jens Vettel's craft really is top notch. I don't know exactly where to place him, but he is very near the top along with The Boss, and Fred. This season has gotten me off the fence with him talent wise, as it appears he has extracted everything the SF15-T has to offer.
    May the forza be with you

7. Likes: steveaki13 (20th November 2015)
    Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I agree Taz.

Vettel has been top notch this year. Those who questioned his ability for winning for one team must surely admit he has proved he could easily win a title with Ferrari.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

May the forza be with him!

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    I have to agree with Jens Vettel's craft really is top notch. I don't know exactly where to place him, but he is very near the top along with The Boss, and Fred. This season has gotten me off the fence with him talent wise, as it appears he has extracted everything the SF15-T has to offer.
    It appears that way, yes. I'm still not convinced he's on the Alonso/Hamilton level but, although he is exceptional, I don't know where to rank him. He's definitely in the top 5-6 drivers on the grid group though, no doubt about that.

Let's face it the current field is almost all excellent drivers, so I'm not going to split hairs. I said I would just enjoy the racing this season, but it really has been lackluster. Very few really exciting races JMHO, and sorry for the OT.