Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts

Rally Wrc Mexicooo 2016

Neuville is not listening to co-driver's notes during the stages and is being arrogant and continues to watch onboard footage to better his driving alone, in his hotel room on hours end which isn't working and Gilsoul is becoming annoyed with Neuville on his attitude. So the mistakes are really Neuville's. Don't be surprised if they split or see tension arise now after Mexico. You could clearly see it in Mexico.
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1 View Post
    The Mexican podium is the best!

That's excellent! Too many WRC rallies have a podium ceremony which is only viewable by VIP's and media, while the fans are mostly shut out. It's great to see a rally including the fans in the ceremony.

3. Likes: janvanvurpa (8th March 2016),Munkvy (9th March 2016),Rallyper (8th March 2016),WRC1 (8th March 2016)
    Liked 24 Times in 18 Posts
    Neuville is not listening to co-driver's notes during the stages and is being arrogant and continues to watch onboard footage to better his driving alone, in his hotel room on hours end which isn't working and Gilsoul is becoming annoyed with Neuville on his attitude. So the mistakes are really Neuville's. Don't be surprised if they split or see tension arise now after Mexico. You could clearly see it in Mexico.
    He should also study what happened with his compatriot who had the same attitude/arrogance.

5. Likes: Nornbugger (8th March 2016)
    Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    How is it possible to know those details?about not hearing the pace notes i think this is too much!!
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    He should also study what happened with his compatriot who had the same attitude/arrogance.
    I wrote something similar some pages back, at the moment Neuville is looking more and more like Duval 2

8. Likes: Leon (8th March 2016),N.O.T (8th March 2016)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nafpaktos View Post
    How is it possible to know those details?about not hearing the pace notes i think this is too much!!
    probably form the same source that tipped him about Ogiers tension with VW management, that is why Ogier drives for Citroen the last 2 years.

He is just a kid, do not pay too much attention.

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Yes sure, he's not listening to the notes. Yet he still manages to set stage-times within seconds of the top drivers... Do you know what rallying is? I recommend you to drive some proper stages yourself, once, or twice, or 10 times, and then still imagine that you can drive within seconds of the world's best without any notes. Sure there could be some tensions between Neuville and Gilsoul, it's normal regarding the situation they're in, but your version is going way too far...

You've posted plenty of bullshit (only now and then), I think your "sources" are laughing behind your back. I'm already curious for the next joke they're going to make you believe.

11. Likes: ruesluporp (8th March 2016)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    LOL, but no one is considering that the notes are dictated by Neuville himself during recce. If this is true it means Neuville is not listening to himself. It does not make any sense.

13. Likes: ruesluporp (8th March 2016)
    Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    But, please, I´m just arguing against those who says he is slow. That isn´t true. And the Fiesta is not on level with VW. And Kubica winning stages doesn´t say anything about status.
    Don´t misunderstand what my broken english trying to explain.
    Pelle lilla I don't know if I buy the idea that the Fiesta is significantly slower.. I think we must watch ourselves again thinking any of the tip tip ytterst top factory cars are waaaaaaaaaaaaay faster than the next..
    Remember just a while ago "everybody" says "Citroen are all finito..the car have no development since Loeb left and the car IS TOO SLOW"

Then Loeb simply hops in and POOF! instant top times..

But wait, ''everybody said''?

what I'm saying is there IS a driver in the car, too...

And those norsk guttar are good, but I don't know if they have the last bit of gnista eller flinta eller inte vet jag

Och det visas i att dom är bråkdelar av sekunder bakom.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

15. Likes: dimviii (8th March 2016),gorganl2000 (8th March 2016)
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa View Post
    Pelle lilla I don't know if I buy the idea that the Fiesta is significantly slower.. I think we must watch ourselves again thinking any of the tip tip ytterst top factory cars are waaaaaaaaaaaaay faster than the next..
    Remember just a while ago "everybody" says "Citroen are all finito..the car have no development since Loeb left and the car IS TOO SLOW"

Then Loeb simply hops in and POOF! instant top times..

But wait, ''everybody said''?

what I'm saying is there IS a driver in the car, too...

And those norsk guttar are good, but I don't know if they have the last bit of gnista eller flinta eller inte vet jag

Och det visas i att dom är bråkdelar av sekunder bakom.
    Visst! But are they slow? Are you slow winning stages in WRC events? I´m reacting on those who criticices Mads being slow, nothing else. Tenths, seconds, what they depends on? - well - many factors I believe.
    Btw, how things where one or few years ago or even 6 months, doesn´t give much references of current situation technicalwise.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...