Page 51 of 126 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Liked 37 Times in 24 Posts
    Why do you not know the rules in here ??????????????? Stages can be cancelled up to 75% 50% and even 25% according to FIA rules.......... I will tell you what will happen for WRC Sweden! Friday stages will go on because they are ''ok'' and safe... After that Rally will be cancelled because of ''dangerous conditions''... I am not going to discuss ''conditions'' with you! I am not an organizer and I do not know how much Rally Sweden has to pay the Swedish Road Governesses for clearing up/fix the roads after the rally!!!!!!!!... BUT, saying Friday OK, this will give the organizer some revenue on Friday + 25% go for WRC FIA regulation!!........ and they can clear covering the roads on Saturday and Sunday! which gives the organizers room to go clear of bankruptcy!!!!! In my opinion, switch Monte Carlo and Sweden........... or give Sweden always the final weekend in February..... Look at the climate statistics, always 50/50 mid Feb.... but never end of January or final weekend of February!!!! Just saying........ Coming from me who has driven Rally in winter Norway for 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!

AND for all of you wondering about studs / gravel tires ??? Only studs ar FIA allowed on the only ''snow'' Rally which is WRC Sweden.......... JEEEEEESUS..... This has been in the news everywhere, stop asking and discussing!!!!!

Please follow and read posts. It is not that hard to get info on your questions regarding everything about a Rally!

But, when they decide to cancel Friday, WRC points will also be awarded to the 100-75-50-25 % ruling.............. So no full WRC points when less then 11 stages are driven......... Look it up in the appendix of the FIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damn.... Why can't people look up rules and regulations before posting here..............?????????????????? ALWAYS THE SAME SHIT.

PEOPLE, RALLY SWEDEN WILL BE CANCELLED AFTER FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Luijbregts; 11th February 2016 at 04:10.

2. Likes: raybak (11th February 2016)
    Liked 227 Times in 119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luijbregts View Post
    Why do you not know the rules in here ??????????????? Stages can be cancelled up to 75% 50% and even 25% according to FIA rules.......... I will tell you what will happen for WRC Sweden! Friday stages will go on because they are ''ok'' and safe... After that Rally will be cancelled because of ''dangerous conditions''... I am not going to discuss ''conditions'' with you! I am not an organizer and I do not know how much Rally Sweden has to pay the Swedish Road Governesses for clearing up/fix the roads after the rally!!!!!!!!... BUT, saying Friday OK, this will give the organizer some revenue on Friday + 25% go for WRC FIA regulation!!........ and they can clear covering the roads on Saturday and Sunday! which gives the organizers room to go clear of bankruptcy!!!!! In my opinion, switch Monte Carlo and Sweden........... or give Sweden always the final weekend in February..... Look at the climate statistics, always 50/50 mid Feb.... but never end of January or final weekend of February!!!! Just saying........ Coming from me who has driven Rally in winter Norway for 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!

AND for all of you wondering about studs / gravel tires ??? Only studs ar FIA allowed on the only ''snow'' Rally which is WRC Sweden.......... JEEEEEESUS..... This has been in the news everywhere, stop asking and discussing!!!!!

Please follow and read posts. It is not that hard to get info on your questions regarding everything about a Rally!

But, when they decide to cancel Friday, WRC points will also be awarded to the 100-75-50-25 % ruling.............. So no full WRC points when less then 11 stages are driven......... Look it up in the appendix of the FIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damn.... Why can't people look up rules and regulations before posting here..............?????????????????? ALWAYS THE SAME SHIT.

PEOPLE, RALLY SWEDEN WILL BE CANCELLED AFTER FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    First of all, Jesus has got nothing to do with it. Secondly, interesting 10th post, parvenu.

4. Likes: Mintexmemory (11th February 2016),Rallyper (11th February 2016)
    Liked 128 Times in 34 Posts
    Now snow on Friday, that would be peeeeeeeerfect

http://patrik-pangerl.com
    World Rally Photography since 2005

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luijbregts View Post

Seb? You? Pressure is terrible thing. last forecast predicts light snowfall for norwegian stages starting from around 8AM, good luck! :P
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

7. Likes: EstWRC (11th February 2016)
    Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    It is usually 1 min between WRC 2 why the confusion?
    It was 2min between all WRC1/2 cars in Finland last year, took forever to watch a stage. Need it to time my stage hopping
    Startlist will be out soon hopefully.
    Last edited by SubaruNorway; 11th February 2016 at 08:24.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

10. Likes: dimviii (11th February 2016)
    Liked 191 Times in 91 Posts
    According Toni Gardemeister last night:
    "it's now minus degrees of celsius and rally will surely be driven. All friday stages are good icy road and rest of stages are frozen gravel roads."

Also here is Hagfors area forecast now:

Sääli on sairautta! ;)

Liked 191 Times in 91 Posts
    Latvala :
    A special rule makes the Swedish rally in risk game: "How rims tires remain there?"

https://translate.google.fi/translat...-text=&act=url
    Sääli on sairautta! ;)

Liked 638 Times in 330 Posts
    extra set of tyres allowed

14. Likes: marcosg (11th February 2016)
    Liked 1,045 Times in 303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    It was 2min between all WRC1/2 cars in Finland last year, took forever to watch a stage. Need it to time my stage hopping Startlist will be out soon hopefully.

According to Bulletin 4, all P1 drivers with 3 minutes start interval on Day 2.
    http://www.rallysweden.com/wp-conten...tin-no-4-1.pdf