Quote Originally Posted by jens View Post
Funny thing, but to me Bottas seems exactly like a Finnish Nick Heidfeld. A safe pair of hands, isn't overly aggressive and brings the points home consistently. Does not have what some would call an "exciting driving style" in the mould of Montoya, G. Villeneuve or Alesi. "Conservative" may be a good word here indeed.

Hülkenberg is also very much in that range. Heidfeld was not slow at all. He just lacked the last couple of tenths compared to the top echelon. Then again the "top echelon" consists only of 3-5 drivers max at any given time anyway, so well yeah.
Lol

I aid that too earlier. That bottas was today's incarnation of Heidfeld.
As to Hulkenberg, He is top notch in my book. If he was driving the Williams, he would have probably had one race win already in the past 2 years and maybe a couple.
I've seen enough to know that He is the real deal. With a bit more patience, he would have won Brazil 2012 (he ended up taking out both himself and hamilton) in a Force India!
and didn't he get pole the year before in a williams. Hulkenberg is the real deal. Just needs a better seat (or hopefully a vastly improved Force India in 2016)