Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Liked 9,309 Times in 4,937 Posts
    If Hyundai enter as the only factory team they will do well and get some good publicity in 2017.

Liked 3,776 Times in 1,679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    27 days?!? Were they lost or is your team based in Siberia?

I’m joking mate, and I’ve no doubts that in some extreme cases it’s a logistical adventure to be at Ypres after Açores, but reality also shows that Mr. Penasse words about not being possible to enter both events are false, as the majority of the crews that were in Açores also were at Ypres: Lukyanuk, Tlustak, Botka, Orsak, Pieniazek, Ingram, Griebel, Gryazin, Broz, Tannert, Cid, Gago and Tokee. Besides, from the other ERC regulars that were in Açores (Katjo, Sirmacis, Jeets, Costerano, Chuchala, Alonso, Rockland and Pita), most of them never planned to be at Ypres.
    Sorry, but it is really not easy. Tlustak's car was ready on Monday before race. Car of Broz was in paintshop, they collected it and arrived on very last moment, one hour before scrutineering on Thursday. Botka finished rebuild of his car on Wednesday before race. Kasperczyk finally didnt come after Azores. Some drivers like Jeets, Costenaro or Chuchala decided earlier to miss the Ypres mainly because of time issues. Of course, if there were no problems in Azores, there is chance to be in time in Ypres. But dont forget that most of the teams are privateers and it is not so easy for them to work on the cars so quickly between events...

Liked 64 Times in 39 Posts
    The calender was not done well, rally like Azores, Canarias, Ireland and Cyprus, can not stay together for other events. The case of the Azores is still the worst two rallies in the same month, and just three weeks separates them.

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    Sorry, but it is really not easy. Tlustak's car was ready on Monday before race. Car of Broz was in paintshop, they collected it and arrived on very last moment, one hour before scrutineering on Thursday. Botka finished rebuild of his car on Wednesday before race. Kasperczyk finally didnt come after Azores. Some drivers like Jeets, Costenaro or Chuchala decided earlier to miss the Ypres mainly because of time issues. Of course, if there were no problems in Azores, there is chance to be in time in Ypres. But dont forget that most of the teams are privateers and it is not so easy for them to work on the cars so quickly between events...
    No doubt it’s not easy, but it’s feasible. Anyway, as probably no team has budget to run the whole 10 events some will always be left aside. It’s great to see that Açores has managed to be among the series top events and it’s now chosen by so many ERC regulars.
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 161 Times in 79 Posts
    Chris Ingram stopped working with K.Becker and is looking for a new codriver now.

Liked 87 Times in 40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CWJ View Post
    Chris Ingram stopped working with K.Becker and is looking for a new codriver now.
    that is strange I wonder what happened they seems an ok match..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked 9,309 Times in 4,937 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CWJ View Post
    What's the source of this info... I cant find anything ?

Liked 825 Times in 373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    What's the source of this info... I cant find anything ?
    After Ypres it wouldn't really surprise me..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

Liked 3,289 Times in 1,731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC View Post
    The Promoter could, well, actually, do their job; Promote the ERC properly! The ERC doesn't seem to be going anywhere at the moment.
    Exactly! Look at the official website of the ERC. They still haven't managed to calculate the points - two weeks after Ypres! Isn't it miserable?
    https://www.fiaerc.com/standings/
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

10. Likes: pantealex (6th July 2016)
    Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti View Post
    After Ypres it wouldn't really surprise me..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk
    What happened?
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl