Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    Really? I just saw the same little boy who wonders why daddy's money hasn't got him a cart that's easily faster than the nasty boy who keeps beating him!
    That's easily the biggest load of BS I've ever read. If one of them came into F1 with a boot-load of money, it's Lewis, because he was supported by McLaren since he was 14. The only influence that Keke had on Nico's career was, that he owned some of the teams Nico drove for in junior formulae and Team Rosberg has always been just a small privateer team.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    The Nine situations:
    13. On serious ground, gather in plunder. In difficult ground, keep steadily on the march.
    14. On hemmed-in ground, resort to stratagem. On desperate ground, fight.
    - The Art of War, Sun Tzu

Nico didn't keep steadily on the march. If he'd stayed on line, Lewis might have looked foolish and put them both off the road. On desperate ground, fight. Nico didn't fight.
    What would have been the point to have a crash? Lewis would have kept his large gap on him, Vettel would have taken 2nd in the WDC from him and I don't even want to think about what unspeakable acts Lauda and Wolff would have done on him.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    "We have set rules from the team on how we are to behave in duels and I behaved accordingly."

Another very measured response from Nico , that pretty much tells the story .
    Very well played .
    He drove as the team player , and showed once again how selfish his team mate is , saving the one-two finish at the second corner , and then talking the team game in front of the microphone .

And Lewis nervously made up rules for the microphone to justify his rudeness .

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Yeah, I saw the race live, and also several replies of the incident between Rosberg and Hamilton. Hamilton clearly squezeed Nico out on the grass which caused him two places. Ruthless and against the regulations of Hamilton.

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster View Post
    That's easily the biggest load of BS I've ever read. If one of them came into F1 with a boot-load of money, it's Lewis, because he was supported by McLaren since he was 14. The only influence that Keke had on Nico's career was, that he owned some of the teams Nico drove for in junior formulae and Team Rosberg has always been just a small privateer team.
    Read what I wrote - Hamilton has always had the drop on Rosberg, long before junior formula backing from McLaren.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!