Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    I hope loeb is willing to do a full season, if DS decide to continue after 2016 they should run a 3th car for a young talent, alternating whit Khalid.
    For Hyundai i also think Sordo And Paddon wil change places, And Sordo will share N car whit Abring.
    Msport than, i hope for a change there, but dont think it will happen. Wilson is very Evans minded. Ott, does have pottential but hasen't shown enough speed in my opinion. Tidemand or Meeke would be great.
    VW stays the same, in 2017 i also think we will see Latvalla at Toyota, and lappi in the Polo.
    I also think latvala might go to Toyota in 2017. With Mäkkinen in charge and base in Finland, he might feel more at home there than in VW. I really do hope Citroen continue past 2016. It would be a big shame losing them.

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    I hope loeb is willing to do a full season
    All indications from Matton seem to be that he isn't.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Loeb end up in Formula E in 2017.

3. Likes: AL14 (15th August 2015),Eli (15th August 2015)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    I think Loeb misses WRC but he will not come back because he will lose against Ogier and ruin everything.
    Never thought of Formula E. I think it is a very good guess.

Lappi in VW and Latvala to Toyota in 2017 would be good for everyone. Apart from Latvala if Toyota won't be competitive.

Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    Tidemand or Lappi to M-sport with Tänak, yes, but with Evans, no. At the moment for me Tänak and Meeke are the only ones who can trouble the VW's on pure pace but they are also the ones who have the darkest future at the moment, especially Meeke, Tänak not so much.

All in all i think the line-ups will be basically same next year.

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Does Tanak bring any money with him at all for that M-Sport drive?

I'm just wondering if it ever does come down to a Meeke vs Tanak situation, whether that will be a consideration?

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    Tidemand or Lappi to M-sport with Tänak, yes, but with Evans, no. At the moment for me Tänak and Meeke are the only ones who can trouble the VW's on pure pace but they are also the ones who have the darkest future at the moment, especially Meeke, Tänak not so much.

All in all i think the line-ups will be basically same next year.
    You are forgetting Kubica on Tarmac (of he could just get the experience he needs) and Paddon on gravel.

But yeah, largely I agree with you. Meeke is like Kubica, only he has the experience so he has nothing to blame.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    After 9 won championships why to make a comeback for a full season? To be beaten by Ogier?! Also is it clever for citroen to be number 2 in WRC when they can be number 1 in WTCC? Also Matton choose drivers as guy who wants to be second...

Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Does Tanak bring any money with him at all for that M-Sport drive?

I'm just wondering if it ever does come down to a Meeke vs Tanak situation, whether that will be a consideration?
    as far as i know the couple of sponsors what Tänak has got pay his test drives and thats it, He and Raigo dont get any salary from M-sport, confirmed by Raigo couple of a weeks ago in estonian newspaper. Basically they are driving for free.
    Last edited by EstWRC; 16th August 2015 at 00:04.

Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis View Post
    After 9 won championships why to make a comeback for a full season? To be beaten by Ogier?! Also is it clever for citroen to be number 2 in WRC when they can be number 1 in WTCC? Also Matton choose drivers as guy who wants to be second...
    But "nobody" knows about their wins in WTCC, just look at the youtube views difference in their WRC and WTCC video's.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

MJW
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    as far as i know the couple of sponsors what Tänak has got pay his test drivers and thats it, He and Raigo dont get any salary from M-sport, confirmed by Raigo couple of a weeks ago in estonian newspaper. Basically they are driving for free.
    neither Elfyn or Ott get paid. Elfyn also works (long hours) at M-Sport whilst others concentrate on being drivers only.