Quote Originally Posted by rjbetty View Post
Aha so it was you, thought so. Yup that's how I feel. As for cheating I wasn't happy with Monaco, cos nothing was acknowleged but what really got me was that somehow, Hamilton was the one who came out that episode as the bad guy and it was left at that! Especially by that, and sorry for this, but that pr1ck Warwick (I didn't care so much about Stewart since I expect nothing less). The way I've always understood things, that's messed up.

I too was very disappointed in Nico as I also thought he was better than that.

Any bitterness over that is maybe justified, it sure beats being bitter because my favourite driver was 'smoked' by Ricciardo (oh I'm being naughty).

I know you have always congratulated Rosberg when he wins fairly. That's why I'm not sure why JR says we're a stain on motorsport ??

Especially when M.Schumacher comes in for so much disdain for cheating, but then Nico does the same thing and it's nothing to see here and no-one should be unhappy about it.

Just like Keke actually.
Well, he's clearly not better than that. However, he may have learned his lesson although, from his intentionally trying to delay Hamilton in Malaysia qualifying this year I have my doubts, though time will tell. I'll always give a driver his due for winning a race as long as it's won fairly on the track. Yeah, the same people that dis Michael Schumacher defend Rosberg. What gives, eh? It all comes down to whom they have a personal gripe with, for whatever reason, in the end.