Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Liked 12,238 Times in 5,261 Posts
    look at this post from photographer Jaanus Ree in instagram! https://instagram.com/p/9RKjuqNS4D/?taken-by=jaanusree

2. Likes: AL14 (25th October 2015),dimviii (25th October 2015),Fast Eddie WRC (25th October 2015),GigiGalliNo1 (26th October 2015)
    Liked 1,885 Times in 738 Posts
    Thought i should celebrate the Norwegian victory today by editing a video of the 4 events I've been to with Andreas, the video with footage from all the way back to the Rally Norway candidate event in 2006 will have to wait until his overall win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXrFGKe34uU
    Last edited by SubaruNorway; 25th October 2015 at 22:28.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

4. Likes: Micke_VOC (25th October 2015),skarderud (25th October 2015)
    Liked 16,102 Times in 6,990 Posts
    "It was a long left turn, twice," said the driver. "This morning on the first pass, I had corrected the note because the exit of turn was faster than what we had originally noted. The problem is that I am also entered quickly in the first round . The car was deported, the trajectory has grown 10 centimeters too and this is the rail that stopped us anywhere. "

"It's a bit stupid mistake because we had won the race. It was one day that we managed our lead and I wanted to enjoy myself by attacking in the last special. I played and I lost. I accept full responsibility and the consequences which fortunately are not too serious. The key is that Julien and I are safe, and I want to thank all the hospital care teams their care. "

"I'm sorry for Volkswagen, which has once again done a great job. It is important for me to know that the team is still rewarded with an excellent result, thanks to this doubled my teammates."

http://www.sebastien-ogier.com/fr/ac...lien-ingrassia

Liked 23 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuford View Post
    6 best scores count, his worst score is 10 points.even if he wins, he is able to collect 15 more points only.
    Thanks ! Sad for Yuriy :/

Liked 1,490 Times in 851 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    This nearly happened !
    close close, I wasn't sure Mikkelsen had it in him to beat Latvala on a sealed surface.

8. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (25th October 2015)
    Liked 9,378 Times in 4,990 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    close close, I wasn't sure Mikkelsen had it in him to beat Latvala on a sealed surface.
    Liked your thinking though.. you never know in sport what might happen and we should always keep believing in the possibilities..
    And what is the alternative - no excitement, no hope.. you might as well give up on life !
    #M-SPORTER

10. Likes: AL14 (25th October 2015),Eli (25th October 2015),pantealex (26th October 2015),skarderud (25th October 2015)
    Liked 1,490 Times in 851 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Liked your thinking though.. you never know in sport what might happen and we should always keep believing in the possibilities..
    And what is the alternative - no excitement, no hope.. you might as well give up on life !
    yeah shame I hadn't had a bit more belief and also pickems wise... I hope all the time that the stranglehold of Ogier & VW will end.. and this time I think for the first time this season, Ogier made a mistake. Honestly though I hope Latvala & Mikkelsen will move away from the VW camp to Toyota soon enough to kick the Ass out of that Polo R WRC & Jost Capito.

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Oh Noez!
    Ogier admits he's done in WRC..making stupid mistakes
    "It's a bit stupid mistake because we had won the race. It was one day that we managed our lead and I wanted to enjoy myself by attacking in the last special. I played and I lost.

"It's a bit stupid mistake because we had won the race. It was one day that we managed our lead and I wanted to enjoy myself by attacking in the last special. I played and I lost.
    The rally won and a safe lead, the SS won, the WRC crown won..
    And he still makes stupid misttakes..and admits it!

I think we should start a Wilson Jr/Petter Solberg/Sordo/Kubica/Hirvonen type thread "Is he really washed up?" or "Can't even control himself from gambling, Ogier career over"
    thread.

Burnt out.

NOT good for anything...
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    There was one thing that confused me this sunday... why would Hyundai gain from Paddon taking a penalty and how would that elevate neuville?
    I really don't understand how taking road penalties would work in Hyundais favor :S

Liked 252 Times in 68 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    There was one thing that confused me this sunday... why would Hyundai gain from Paddon taking a penalty and how would that elevate neuville?
    I really don't understand how taking road penalties would work in Hyundais favor :S
    If Paddon had of booked in early say 5 mins he would have got 5 mins of penalties thus falling behind Neuville giving him more points.
    2007 Australian Rally Champion Driver Class P3
    2011 Australian Rally Champion Codriver Privateers Cup and Premier League,
    2014 Australian Targa Champion Codriver Late Classic