Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon View Post
    Bernie. I don't know how but the little prick will come out of it with even more money. He always does.
    I guess it must be comforting to know that soon you'll be the richest dude in the cemetery.

Liked 39 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    Well, were not using NFL success as a gauge for F1 leadership. I want Kraft to stay the **** away from being associated with F1.
    Kraft? Nah, Mr. Ross seems better suited for the current trend:
    http://fansided.com/2014/07/31/nfl-o...al-football/6/

Speaking of F1 & football, they could boost the attendance/tv ratings from both motor and ballsport fan bases by introducing Formula-Rugby. Just think of it, Hamilton and Rosburg have to complete passes to each other while driving so many laps and avoid being tackled - or smashed into more like - by Maldonaldo & Co.

Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13
    Qatar is one of the few states without a race in that region.

Buying F1 is going a bit far
    Yeah, but just think of all the new juicy conspiracy theories that could be launched; like a high ranking shareholder/official's family member being tied to funneling funds to ISIS or Al-Qaeda.

Meaning more F1 exposure to gather in more fans... uh for what motive, I dunno.

If this goes through, I wonder how long it will be when Las Vegas will start setting odds of when F1 will be finished and/or the emergence of a break-away series.
    FIDO - Forget It, Drive On