Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N4D13 View Post
    kfzmeister, no one is denying that Renault screwed up, which necessarily means that they've made some bad calls. What is being questioned here is RBR's legitimacy to harshly criticize Renault in public instead of making an effort to help them behind the scenes, give an image of teamwork and basically not being sore losers and throwing their toys out of the pram whenever things don't go their way.
    I suppose at some point, enough is enough. Like i said, perhaps there is more going on behind the scenes. We can see that McLaren is trying to help Honda get on to of things. Who knows what the RB-Renault relationship is like, or at what point it got to be so bad. At some point i lose patience as well. It does not just go on, and on, and on.

Why do Renault still have all the tokens?
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    redbull and Toro Rosso have bouth used there fifth Renault engine and redbull is to blame ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    Red Bull bitched about the Renault engine even when they were winning championships so nothing's really changed except the car isn't great and Red Bull don't seem to want to acknowledge it.
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 1,075 Times in 601 Posts
    Red Bull need to shut the hell up and work on their car.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

5. Likes: journeyman racer (24th June 2015)
    Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    I'd prefer RB to just go away, if it bothers them that much. Renault can stay, regardless of how ordinary they are.
    I'm confronted that I got a like from truefan for this post.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CNR View Post
    redbull and Toro Rosso have bouth used there fifth Renault engine and redbull is to blame ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????
    There's no doubting that Renault are not having a very good season but RBR's season isn't just down to Renault as can be witnessed by Toro Rosso's form. At the end of the day Renault appear to be in a bit of disarray but publicly lambasting your Engine supplier isn't going to help anyone and it's not only going to be detrimental to your relationship but also your chances of improving. You have to take the good with the bad and, whether like it or not, Renault still took them to 4 world championships so they deserve a lot more respect than they are receiving from Red Bull.

I just want RBR to quit the sport now. I'm so sick of hearing them throw the toys out of the pram because they aren't on top anymore. F1 is swings and roundabouts. Mercedes are on top, RBR were on top for years before that. We've had periods of domination from Ferrari, Williams and McLaren in the last 20 years. Just because they aren't top of the pile, doesn't mean it's okay to behave the way they do now.

8. Likes: N4D13 (25th June 2015)
    Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    For the first time for many years Red Bull's chassis isn't very good, but people care way too much about interviews and PR. If only you were so motivated to overanalyze the comments of every team and driver on the grid.

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    I'm confronted that I got a like from truefan for this post.
    I like it too
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Customer teams are paying between £14-17million for powertrains, with Renault understood to be the most expensive.
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/119895
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kfzmeister View Post
    Williams and Lotus have both already left Renault and both have upper their pace. RB continues to fall back.
    Williams won a race with Renault, they haven't with Mercedes. Can't blame Renault for a shitty car in 2013.
    Both Mclaren and RBR have shitty cars, can't blame it all on shitty engines.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon View Post
    Red Bull bitched about the Renault engine even when they were winning championships so nothing's really changed except the car isn't great and Red Bull don't seem to want to acknowledge it.
    Maybe RBR want to get enough bad PR aimed at Renault to get out of their 2016 contract?