Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/24...ia-was-bizarre

So Hamilton, off the pace the entire weekend, asked to be excused from testing! I was wondering why it was Rosberg testing again especially since he did the first test! Looks like it might be Hamilton's biggest weakness striking again! Puts celebrity lifestyle before his job! I've seen this happening since Spain but this pretty much cements it. After the substandard weekend he had, he should have been gunning to get back in the car! He was missing apex's, running wide in corners all throughout the race. Testing would have been the perfect opportunity for him to get his mojo back.
    Think I have to agree as far as I can see. It's a shame.

I'm also extremely wary of this Jenner girl. I think she will be worse for Lewis than Nicole and I forsee stormy times ahead... *tries to find the uh-oh smiley*
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbetty View Post
    Think I have to agree as far as I can see. It's a shame.

I'm also extremely wary of this Jenner girl. I think she will be worse for Lewis than Nicole and I forsee stormy times ahead... *tries to find the uh-oh smiley*
    Yup, and the thing is he has the car to do it but he will never be remembered as a great from his ability alone, you have to do it on the track. He needs to win another 2 WDC's IMO. We'll see how it goes in Britain but I'm not expecting much. He was at Glastonbury as well - seriously needs to get it together now. F1 is a full-time job not a 3-4 day every other week job.