Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Isn't technology amazing? My brother and I are sat on different sides of the Atlantic and using the same log in details to watch. Both of us have multi-screen setup, I've got the Eurosport coverage on mute (with Radio Le Mans for commentary) and then a 38" TV, a 17" laptop and my iPhone showing a variety of onboards thanks to the official WEC app

Good tight race at the minute with the 17 Porsche being I think the one with the upper hand, but I haven't got to grips with how the stints are working out yet. 7 and 9 Audis are running pretty close behind though...for the minute. Shame that Toyota don't quite have the pace/investment to keep up, they're almost running their own race and seeing where they end up. Even bigger shame that the Nissan isn't even close to being a quick car, I haven't read much about it but can't really understand the logic in going front wheel drive.

Not got my head properly into the other classes yet (got another 17 hours to get the hang of it) but seems like LMP2 has a car clearly quicker than the rest of the field and isn't nearly as close as normal...but Le Mans takes far more than just raw speed.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 39 Times in 33 Posts
    Yeah, as they say, 'slow and steady wins the race', or something of that sort.

Audi is making it interesting, being able to survive their off-course moments.

Dempsey Racing was third in class GTE, last time I checked. So far so good.
    FIDO - Forget It, Drive On

Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    Can sobody send me a link(libe video streaming) with english commentar?the one i found is in french and the other is live streaming without commentary from nissan car.
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

I would but I'm hitched off a live-blog myself.

Looks like Mr Jan has got it going w/Eurosport (muted) & Radio Le Mans (for audio)..

Quote Originally Posted by nafpaktos View Post
    Can sobody send me a link(libe video streaming) with english commentar?the one i found is in french and the other is live streaming without commentary from nissan car.
    Not got a stream but just go to the Radio Le Mans website http://www.radiolemans.com/ . They have a live Youtube video embeded in the home page that has the time on it, so that you can pause it to sync with whatever stream you watch.

I really like the Radio Le Mans team and always listen to their coverage even when I've had good streams.

I've now worked out how to have another screen so I've got onboard coverage on a big TV, laptop, tablet and my iPhone, the main coverage on another TV and this netbook for timing...although TBH most of the onboards at the minute are just of headlights and tail lights under the safety car

The acceleration of the P1 cars out of the slow zone is brutal.

Hour 17 update:

Porsche #19 & #17 are running 1-2

#77 Dempsey Proton Porsche holding 3rd in GTE-Am class.

Caved at about 7am UK time and went to bed for a few hours but doesn't seem like I missed too much on track.

Amazed that the Porsche has run at that pace so reliably (so far). Could do with something to spice the race up a bit, with the exception of the Jota aiming for 2nd in LMP2 there doesn't seem to be much of a battle on at the minute.

Hour 20 update:

Porsche holding 1-2 positions with #19 and #17.

Audi in 3rd with #9.

There have been unconfirmed reports that at approximently 02:30 EST, Fox Sports 1 had resumed broadcasting of the race. Subscribers are on standby. No further details are available at this time.
    Last edited by AAReagles; 14th June 2015 at 13:06.

Hour 21 update:

Still Porsche's race so far.

Townsend Bell spins while passing Dempsey Porsche??? Yeah that's it Patrick - show em' your Schumi skills!