Isn't technology amazing? My brother and I are sat on different sides of the Atlantic and using the same log in details to watch. Both of us have multi-screen setup, I've got the Eurosport coverage on mute (with Radio Le Mans for commentary) and then a 38" TV, a 17" laptop and my iPhone showing a variety of onboards thanks to the official WEC app

Good tight race at the minute with the 17 Porsche being I think the one with the upper hand, but I haven't got to grips with how the stints are working out yet. 7 and 9 Audis are running pretty close behind though...for the minute. Shame that Toyota don't quite have the pace/investment to keep up, they're almost running their own race and seeing where they end up. Even bigger shame that the Nissan isn't even close to being a quick car, I haven't read much about it but can't really understand the logic in going front wheel drive.

Not got my head properly into the other classes yet (got another 17 hours to get the hang of it) but seems like LMP2 has a car clearly quicker than the rest of the field and isn't nearly as close as normal...but Le Mans takes far more than just raw speed.