Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WRC Exchange Program

Hi everyone!

I'm Joćo, a Portuguese WRC fan.

I registered in this forum because I have an idea an no clue if it makes any sense or not.

I'll be on the stages tomorrow and after tomorrow. I'm not there today because all my friends were blocked at work and they couldn't take holidays as I did.

On my wy to work (yeah, i finally came to work), I saw a group of foreign fans trying to find their way. And that's how I thought of some kind of exchange program for real fans of the WRC. Wouldn't it be amazing if we had a network where we could team up to follow the WRC?

I would be happy to host some fans here in Portugal and to be hosted in their countries in their local WRC events. Imagine, you could simply book a lowcost flight to Porto and I would help you with the all the logistics here. I would even be ok with some people staying at my place for these days. I'm sure there would be more people up to it, no?

Of course this year is gone. But what about 2016?

If you don't find it too stupid, we could start some king of blog (or anything else easy to handle), and we could go from there.

See you.

Liked 78 Times in 27 Posts
    I think that this is a great idea. It already happens informally, with Q&A's asked by visitors and answered by seasoned attendees of certain events. I have been in this situation several times and for myself, I am headed to Europe for the first time to see rallying there at WRC Italy & Poland plus Donegal and ERC Ypres Rally. Every place I have been across the Asia Pacific area does things in their own way, so a formal help exchange could be good.
    Happiness is using the side windows more than the windscreen

In reply to being asked what 240Kph on Watagans Road was like:-
    \"Wait till I check my pants, I didn\'t know whether to sh#t myself or orgasm!!!\"

Liked 306 Times in 158 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Livewireshock View Post
    I think that this is a great idea. It already happens informally, with Q&A's asked by visitors and answered by seasoned attendees of certain events. I have been in this situation several times and for myself, I am headed to Europe for the first time to see rallying there at WRC Italy & Poland plus Donegal and ERC Ypres Rally. Every place I have been across the Asia Pacific area does things in their own way, so a formal help exchange could be good.
    Hmmm, Guess I will see you at Italy and Donegal

Liked 78 Times in 27 Posts
    Certainly, I'll be staying in Alghero next to the Service Park Regroup. So easy to find. For Letterkenny, I'm staying with an Irish friend I know, who competes in China.
    Happiness is using the side windows more than the windscreen

In reply to being asked what 240Kph on Watagans Road was like:-
    \"Wait till I check my pants, I didn\'t know whether to sh#t myself or orgasm!!!\"