Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    http://motorsportcentral.co.uk/is-it...rcuits-behind/

This is interesting the thought of F1 leaving the likes of Monza and possibly Silverstone is a scary prospect, what do you think?
    Regular news updates, race reviews and previews as well as FAQs at http://motorsportcentral.co.uk/

Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    The answer to that article is "no".

25 races? Geez, some of you??? F1 seriously is just a soap opera to you.

3. Likes: Tazio (6th May 2015)
    Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyQ View Post
    http://motorsportcentral.co.uk/is-it...rcuits-behind/

This is interesting, the thought of F1 leaving the likes of Monza and possibly Silverstone is a scary prospect, what do you think?
    So Danny you decided to advertise/link an article you wrote on that web site on this forum, and comment that it is interesting?
    Is it alright if we just comment here, or would you prefer we patronize your site, and are the "hits" that important?

As for your article; it is a bit provocative in a self promoting sort of way, which is OK, I read a lot of articles along this vein, but honestly don't appreciate this type of journalism too much. I'm not saying I think it is bad journalism, only that I'm not a fan of these types od pseudo political subjects. But good luck with your site mate
    Last edited by Tazio; 6th May 2015 at 17:06.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 39 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyQ View Post
    ... the thought of F1 leaving the likes of Monza and possibly Silverstone is a scary prospect, what do you think?
    Given the current situation, I'd say it's quite possible. And if it did happen, Ecclestone & Co., would cash in their chips while more fans would (perhaps temporarily) find other activities to pursue. If Silverstone and/or Monza goes, it would be the final straw within the fanbase orgin.

F1 won't survive much longer if such poor judgement continues to plague management. Never thought I'd see the day draw near. Then again I thought the same about the Indianapolis 500.

Guess I'm just glad I was around to appreciate the sport for what it once was - when the events themselves occupied the headlines, instead of the dubious personalities.
    FIDO - Forget It, Drive On