Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts

DiRT Rally (DiRT4)

I've already preordered !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    I've got some serious playing time out of Dirt Rally and only paid about £25 for that.
    Just had a look, 226 hours according to Steam. A long way from being the most but still pretty good value.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 112 Times in 41 Posts
    Preordered too, really curious how well "your stage" works, specially regarding pace notes, imo in dirt rally it is not possible to go flat out without very good stage knowledge. I can't imagine it can be better with this stage creator....we will see...

Liked 9,258 Times in 4,912 Posts
    WRC7 coming in the Autumn featuring new 2017 WRCars...

http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/may-2...9--12-12-.html

Saw that yesterday, thought the graphics looked quite good until I realised that they'd spliced in real footage. Really sneaky, especially as the WRC logo in the bottom left appears on both replays and the proper video.

How many people will actually buy it though? Dirt 4 sounds like it's shaping up to be a fairly complete game, other than possibly lacking an extra environment or two.

Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    The i20 looks good in there. I thought WRC 6 wasn't fun because of the heavy car handling though, stopped playing that game pretty early. I'm using my money for Dirt 4.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJan View Post
    Saw that yesterday, thought the graphics looked quite good until I realised that they'd spliced in real footage. Really sneaky, especially as the WRC logo in the bottom left appears on both replays and the proper video.
    I noticed that too... I was just thinking wow this looks amazing, then realised it was cut with real action !

But TBH I am tiring of the same old model cars in DiRT and really want to have the 2017 versions, even if the game isnt the ultimate realism. I'm only a casual player so I'll probably give WRC7 a go.
    #M-SPORTER

Yeah, I'd rather have a game that works properly. Not much point in having the current cars if they don't sound or drive right IMO. Plus I love the variety of Dirt, you can use underpowered FWD, overpowered FWD, 4WD that handles really well or 4WD that can be really sketchy etc. etc. Plus it carries the license of World RX which I probably enjoy, and suits my playing style, more than official WRC. Definitely a shame that they won't have anything from the WRC in the last 20 years, but the rest of the game more than makes up for that IMO.

9. Likes: BigWorm (17th May 2017)
    I've heard a few people saying WRC6 was quite decent, so hopefully WRC7 will be even better. Plus I like to drive with the camera view behind the car and so having 2017 cars will be a refreshing change.
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 227 Times in 119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    I've heard a few people saying WRC6 was quite decent, so hopefully WRC7 will be even better. Plus I like to drive with the camera view behind the car and so having 2017 cars will be a refreshing change.
    Not sure where you may have heard that, but its wrong. WRC6 is a truly appalling game. Against my better judgement, I bought it, played for 20 minutes and switched off. The co-driver calls are just a farce, and the game itself, considering we are now almost 20 years beyond CMR, is a total disgrace.

12. Likes: BigWorm (21st May 2017),Walach (20th May 2017)