Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    I would about agree with that. But interesting that you don't think Ricciardo compares with Button?
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    I put Danny boy with VB, and Hulk Mark. I consider those somewhere between the top group, and Jense' group, meaning better, but Danny could well be in that top group, I almost placed him there, and he probably belongs there.
    May the forza be with you

3. Likes: Mark (19th April 2015)
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Rosberg has been driving a storming race today.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

5. Likes: Tazio (19th April 2015)
    Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Well his temperament was better !Nothing silly came out of his mouth,and no bitterness either

Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    So after a week, now he's not bitter? If there was any in the first place, there'd be no residual resentment anymore?

But anyway. If this run of form continues. Rather than being broken. I would say Rosberg is more likely to have been complacent and/or negligent, as far as his approach to this season goes. His weaknesses were there to see last year, despite challenging for the title. That stuff counts. If he hadn't worked on them, and Hamilton has trouble free weekends and the confidence of having got last year's title, then it was going to be a steeper mountain this year. I think he may've missed a trick.

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    He didn't look that broken to me today. Those passes on the Ferrari's were good racing on Nico's part. Lewis still got the better of him, but in any team there are only two options for position within the team and someone has to be at the bottom.

I do think Nico shows his hand too much during interviews. Lewis side stepped the brake issue, Nico stated it was why he lost the position to Kimi. Even if it was true, no sense in showing a weakness to the world so that they can exploit it. Likewise last race he should have aired any grievance with Lewis in the debrief and out of the public eye. I'm sure Vettel and every major team enjoyed seeing the minor meltdown take place.

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    ROS looked very racy today! Kinda surprised by his quick moves on both Ferraris.....
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

10. Likes: A FONDO (20th April 2015)
    Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    Broken, I don't know - I think he relied on over-the-radio coaching too much, he just can't pick the lines like Hamilton naturally can.
    Excellent point. And I agree. I'm guessing that if one were to draw a trend line and track Rosberg's performance drop off from last season to now, the major drop off would be about the time this new rule went into effect. Also, even though we know that FOM is fairly selective in what radio transmissions get released, Rosberg seemed particularly terse when the Mercedes boys gave him the gap back to Kimi. One second he wants someone to tell him when to shift gears and turn the steering wheel going into a corner, and the next, he gets all pissy at being told that a faster car is eating into his advantage.

Increasingly, especially as the pressure builds, he's beginning to seem like sort of an odd duck.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith