Good day. I would like to get informed about the amateur racing culture, especially in United Kingdom. As far as i know, if you love racing you should buy a car for 1000£-2000£, modify it and race. I think it is expensive and i search for solutions to enable non-rich people to race on weekends with their friends. For me, it is difficult to buy an extra car just for racing purposes + i will have to modify it,to buy braking pads and fluid everytime,to change tires. I think it would be better if cars will be provided by organizations. I have an entrepreneurial idea on creating a company that will provide cars for racing and i think that racing demand for rental cars will be much more higher that for your usage of your own car, especially because you dont want to damage it. I thought that monthly costs would prevail 250 000 GBP per month with 20 cars,racing 8 hours a day. And it makes impossible to provide cars per hour just for 20 GBP. I search for solutions now. Please provide some financial,marketing,technical information about my idea. If you have any solutions i will be glad to hear. Thank you very much.