Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts

Is anyone going to watch Indy 2015?

I just set the DVR for today, since I have things to do during the middle to end of the race.

Is anyone even planning on tuning in this year?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    I just set the DVR for today, since I have things to do during the middle to end of the race.

Is anyone even planning on tuning in this year?
    Well, so far the color commentary hasn't changed. Boring and without any excitement. They might as well be covering a golf match! Good race so far though.
    :champion:car Continuing since 1909
    http://www.youtube.com/user/champcar4ever

Liked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    It strikes me that there are a lot of cautions being caused by parts getting detatched from the cars fancy new aero body kits!! perhaps they ought to mandate something a little more robust, perhaps a front wing made from rubberised plastic like the bumper on a car!

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    They have so much crap hanging off these cars that they shed parts just passing each other. The bodykits are awful. They look terrible and they cause a debris hazard.

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    Didn't watch I had a more important automotive event to attend today.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    It's so ironic that so many cautions were caused by the very aero parts that were supposed to make IndyCar racing great again. Instead, we see book sized chunks of plastic flying around. As for the race, it was a snoozefest until Montoya somehow got in front of Power after a successful pit stop in the final 20 laps. However, one thirds of those laps was interrupted by commercials, including the moment when the two cars touched.

I am not fan of the way the new aero parts look. Kind of big and crude. Almost something you could see being made in the Top Gear garage.

Liked 54 Times in 41 Posts
    I was looking forward to the new areokits from the day the new car was introduced.
    Seeing them now, not a fan of it at all. Too ugly (bulky) , too flimsy and additional cost for really nothing.

However, i'll be watching Indy Car. Going to Long Beach and Fontana.
    "Wives live longer than husbands, because they are not married to women" Colin Mochrie - "Whose Line is it anyway?" - The funniest TV show on earth!

Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts
    Aero bit, aero bits everywhere. Great to see JPM doing so well, but those are some fragile parts flying all over the track. I hope they do something about it before they accept that 3 or 4 cautions to pick up winglet pieces shouldn't be a normal thing.

Liked 54 Times in 41 Posts
    1hr and 10 minutes into the race at NOLA, 29 laps down of 75.
    Eventhough it's wet, ridiculous number of yellows.
    "Wives live longer than husbands, because they are not married to women" Colin Mochrie - "Whose Line is it anyway?" - The funniest TV show on earth!

10. Likes: gm99 (12th April 2015)
    Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_swiss View Post
    1hr and 10 minutes into the race at NOLA, 29 laps down of 75.
    Eventhough it's wet, ridiculous number of yellows.
    After watching the first 20 laps of the race, I thought I'd eventually come here and say, "give us more of races like this". Things have certainly changed later on, but you have to admit that a lot of the mayhem was due to the terrible racing conditions in the wet. Personally, I think the track layout is fantastic, and it can lead to very dynamic races with lots of competition and overtaking. I hope N.O. stays on the calendar the following seasons because this racetrack has a lot of potential.