Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    All the incidents seemed to be aggressive overtaking vrs aggressive defensive driving. No one really stood out as a total donkey to me, so I have no vote this week.

2. Likes: airshifter (29th March 2015)
    Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
    All the incidents seemed to be aggressive overtaking vrs aggressive defensive driving. No one really stood out as a total donkey to me, so I have no vote this week.
    Very true of the on track incidents. That's why I had to say the stewards were donkeys for the penalty on Hulk. In hindsight and after having watched it another couple times, I think the penalty on Perez was just as unwarranted, as either driver could have easily avoided the contact.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Merc for the utterly pointless pit stop on lap 4.

5. Likes: A FONDO (30th March 2015),journeyman racer (30th March 2015),steveaki13 (29th March 2015),truefan72 (30th March 2015)
    Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts
    RedbUll for all of their whinging about how unfair life is and how other teams should be made to slow down and let the catch up. It is getting rather boring listening to it. Maybe Redbull should concentrate on at least catching up to STR instead of the constant crying and complaining to teacher.

7. Likes: Duncan (30th March 2015)
    Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    One or a combination of Martin Guptill, Corey Anderson, Luke Ronchi, Aaron Finch!

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    I also agree with the Charlie Whiting or whoever is responsible for not being able to just push Ericsson back onto the track to avoid the safety car. I would have no problem with the rule saying once beached your race is over, but there was no reason for a safety car.
    It did seem like pretty much exactly the sort of situation they came up with the virtual safety car system for. I wonder why they didn't use it.

10. Likes: truefan72 (30th March 2015)
    Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Rupert Murdoch.

It's now 09:30pm on a Monday night after the race has been run and won and we're only getting an hour of highlights now.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Beside myself, for passing out before the live race,
    and falling asleep for the Spanish speaking, and NBC replays.
    I did manage to see about the first 10 and last 6 laps.
    So I'm just giving it to Bernie.
    I wonder what he has to say after badmouthing the shit out of Seb. just a few days ago:

The 84-year-old is good friends with four-time champion Sebastian Vettel but has told the German he should be marketing himself and F1 as Hamilton does.
    "It's always good whatever Lewis says, even if it's silly," Ecclestone added. "It's great for the sport."
    http://www.newindianexpress.com/spor...cle2734088.ece
    He really has forgotten what it is about F1 we appreciate.

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    I like Vettel just the way he is. He's a great champion.

14. Likes: Tazio (30th March 2015)
    Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    I also have to add the steward to the donky list for the penalty on Hulkenburg.
    I agree. This was my "what the hell?!" moment. Hulk got a penalty for a racing incident and Button didn't even get a review for what he did to Perez in Australia - which was a lot worse and more obvious, IMO.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith