Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    It is quite dangerous if people followed your logic where personal preferences should be accepted because you cannot change an adult persons mind...

What does it mean it is just a sport ? it is something some people are passionate about and enjoy it in different ways... choking a spark of progress is one thing and choking a spark of nothingness another...
    You're missing the point here. You can't compare different achievements in different times/eras just by numbers. It is just not justified.....

About the comparisons as i said you compare things and people according to some constants and by comparing achievements/numbers and facts... its the complicity of the whole thing that makes it exciting to draw your conclusions... you prefer to be opinionless and i prefer to have a very strong opinion about things which i support with facts, if you want to argue you can simply state facts that disprove it, by saying you cannot compare them you just step aside.
    I don't have problems to step aside, after all I don't defend my personal ambition..... or something. You can find my opinions about different abilities of different persons throughout this forum, I hate to repeat myself. But You generally have a problem, I don't what it is, I'm not a psychologist or something, just this is not normal..... When I said it is a sport, I mean exactly what I wrote - "we should enjoy it"...... It is different time now with its own characters/heroes, and that is what that matters currently......
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    You guys are into a tunnel, you'll never end this conversation cause you're far from your main topic.

@stefanvv I see your point. But I think anyone can compare things in different eras and as NOT says supporting it with facts. Maybe his right maybe he's wrong but I think in a forum is good that everyone can do it and can criticise other opinions.

@NOT As I write before I think you have a point. But it seems to me some member of this forum is asking you to be a bit more respectful to those who you think are not right. This doesn't mean you don't have to argue or defend your position. But I'm not amongst them, I actually find it funny somehow (besides the "low life" referred to a nation like Argentina)

BTW if you want to fight NOT back it is very simple, you can talk about the last rally winner, say that his car was not too much sideways and the Nose End First guy will join the conversation. It seems he doesn't like it.
    Al. You seem reasonable person, I don't see that in "not". I admire some of Loeb's achievements (btw I can't understand the Loeb fans with their unprovoked defence mechanism), and I've said it throughout this forum, I don't have problems with that. But this is long over, it is different time now, with different passions and ambitions.....
    Last edited by stefanvv; 3rd May 2015 at 02:25.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    You're missing the point here. You can't compare different achievements in different times/eras just by numbers. It is just not justified.....

I don't have problems to step aside, after all I don't defend my personal ambition..... or something. You can find my opinions about different abilities of different persons throughout this forum, I hate to repeat myself. But You generally have a problem, I don't what it is, I'm not a psychologist or something, just this is not normal..... When I said it is a sport, I mean exactly what I wrote - "we should enjoy it"...... It is different time now with its own characters/heroes, and that is what that matters currently......
    as i said it is not just the numbers, you take into account other things as well through studying the details of each persons achievements. If numbers was the only factor it would be too easy to be exciting.

About the second thing, it just depends how passionate are you about it. I am not the kind of person who does or follows something with the logic of "It is just a..." It is not my life's philosophy, i either go deep into something or not at all.

as i said it is not just the numbers, you take into account other things as well through studying the details of each persons achievements. If numbers was the only factor it would be too easy to be exciting.

About the second thing, it just depends how passionate are you about it. I am not the kind of person who does or follows something with the logic of "It is just a..." It is not my life's philosophy, i either go deep into something or not at all.
    Oh boy..... You can have You're own idols, no one can take it from You. I just find it inappropriate it continuously to flow in this forum, that is all. Not in the form You present anyway

5. Likes: A FONDO (3rd May 2015)
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    It was a decent discussion now it's got personal again. Children please.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

7. Likes: dimviii (3rd May 2015)
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts

9. Likes: AL14 (3rd May 2015),lewalcindor (4th May 2015),rallye-vid (3rd May 2015)

11. Likes: AL14 (3rd May 2015),lewalcindor (4th May 2015),makinen_fan (3rd May 2015),rallye-vid (3rd May 2015),Rallyper (3rd May 2015)
    Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts

13. Likes: rallye-vid (4th May 2015)
    Liked 149 Times in 33 Posts
    Tänak all over the place and 3 times lucky escapes from doing a Mikkelsen... in comparison to Ogier's drive. And Ogier 10 sec faster on 16km...
    http://wrcbehindthestages.blogspot.com

Neuville vs Sordo ss6(Sordo faster for 1.9 sec at 6.04km )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lx7...ature=youtu.be

16. Likes: A FONDO (9th May 2015)