Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Vettel is used to winning so an element of frustration is natural. In this instance I think vettel thought Nico was telling a few porky pies but for a racing driver I think competition is the key to enjoyment. Vettel enjoyed no challenge at the front and adding to his tally yet others may get a different level of satisfaction with how they win. Hopefully it will be an interesting season.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kfzmeister View Post
    I like this one from ROS afterwards. I'm completely in his corner on this one. I think VET is a smarta** and awfully arrogant. Never have liked the way he behaves at times. The comment he made to Nico earlier was unprofessional and Nico seized the moment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGJOe_ne0pk
    Disagree. I don't get your point. Vettel was talking about his views on the race and then Rosberg suddenly out of nowhere tried to make a smartass comment.

3. Likes: Mia 01 (18th March 2015),truefan72 (18th March 2015)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wonder if McLaren will follow Rosberg's good example and invite all the other Formula one teams to the debrief about Alonso's pre-season accident? :-)

It depends if one of their drivers throws their handbag about in a press conference I would have thought. Until then they will stay well out of it and invites to sensitive meeting's will be left to these wally's. lol

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    I thought you were going to say McLaren should invite them to debrief them on how not to prepare an F1 season

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens View Post
    Vettel was talking about his views on the race and then Rosberg suddenly out of nowhere tried to make a smartass comment.
    Didn't Vettel start talking when actually no one was talking to him? At least that's what I've read. He behaves like a spoilt brat and that's why I can't like him.

8. Likes: kfzmeister (19th March 2015)
    Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Didn't Vettel start talking when actually no one was talking to him? At least that's what I've read. He behaves like a spoilt brat and that's why I can't like him.
    Whatever it was, I am sure it was a friendly nice banter between two countrymen and nothing malicious. And it gives press conference a better and "freer" athmosphere if drivers relax a bit and discuss instead of giving PR-answers.

People try to see evil things even when there is nothing to see. Discussions on forums are often way more hostile than any driver exchanges will ever be.

10. Likes: Mia 01 (18th March 2015)
    Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens View Post
    Disagree. I don't get your point. Vettel was talking about his views on the race and then Rosberg suddenly out of nowhere tried to make a smartass comment.

In the clip that i showed, VET was also making a comment about how he wished that RAI could have finished. I think it was quick witted by ROS to seize that moment and say what he said. It was the perfect comeback. VET is the smartass who directly provoked ROS into that reply. I also think that HAM enjoyed himself...
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Some people don't seem to get Vettel's sense of humour. I think he's really funny and has a great sense of irony and comedic timing. It's rather telling actually to note those who don't get it.

Rosberg is no fool, but he takes himself more seriously than Vettel.

13. Likes: Mia 01 (19th March 2015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    Some people don't seem to get Vettel's sense of humour. I think he's really funny and has a great sense of irony and comedic timing. It's rather telling actually to note those who don't get it.

Rosberg is no fool, but he takes himself more seriously than Vettel.
    He's very dry in his humour which is perhaps why Brits get him and German's not so much lol. He has a lot of fans here by all accounts. I remember he did a piece at the British GP a few years ago where he admitted he loves British comedy and the less said about German comedy the better.