Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    Like I say, I hope Nico just wins it and gets it over with. I think he would be a great champion, but the way it is going he's going to have a stoke or something. I feel bad for the guy. You can see the stress ripping him apart.

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    I used to really like Nico, but he has turned into a little poop butt lately. Maybe he will get such a thorough ass-whippin' this year Merc will have to go for Fred, after his gardening leave this year. But somehow I can't see Mercedes having a Brit, and a Spic as their drivers. Stranger things have happened though !
    May the forza be with you

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    Hmmm I don't see what Vettel said wrong? Made me smile actually. But I found some of Rosberg's answers quite revealing. For example, Rosberg's surprise at Vettel's disappointment over his team-mate's DNF seems to show something of how he feels towards his own team-mate. And it maybe comes across that he is obsessed with Lewis. :/

Btw, I hope Lewis can just keep his head down and not declare things about breaking his team-mate mentally etc. I understand that may come from frustration over the Malaysia dossier last year etc, but I always found I produce my best when I talk less and get my head down and do. :/
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
    Wow. What began as a fun thread turns into multiple douchess. Well done.

The drivers can't even rib each other a little without the internet melting down. Vettel probably meant it in fun (he seems to be a fun guy), and like I say, Rosberg is so stressed out that he didn't know how to handle it.
    Quote Originally Posted by anfield5 View Post
    What Doc said +1.

What Doc said +2
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    I think we saw two very frustrated countrymen there, but for different reasons and taking it out on each other.

Rosberg a little frustrated he finished second and way off his teammate and Vettel frustrated because the gap is still significant. I would like to see the field close up I must admit but something has to give and Mercedes are hardly likely to stop development. They have done the best job and so far there is not an answer as to what the difference is.

For what it is worth I think Vettel and Rosberg came across as rather immature in that exchange even if it is entertaining for us the viewers. I did agree with what Nico said though to some extent. Stay classy gents in future for your own sakes.
    Last edited by henners88; 16th March 2015 at 11:51.

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Aparrantly Nico isn't letting this thing die a humane death.
    Vettel jokingly proposed that Mercedes should make its garage “public for Malaysia” so that “everyone can have a look”.Rosberg answered: “You can come if you want. We can invite you. Friday, Malaysia, ok?”
    “Engineers’ room, debrief. I’ll be there,” Vettel hit back.
    Rosberg, however, has now told the German newspaper Bild that he is dead serious.
    “Sebastian assumed I was not telling the truth when I said I would be glad if Ferrari closes the gap on us,” he said.
    “So I invited him to come and see what we are doing.
    “I’m thinking about the big picture, as a strong Ferrari helps formula one. I have now clarified this with our team boss Toto Wolff. Sebastian may come.”
    Rosberg added: “So, Seb, I hope you’re reading this. I hereby invite you officially to our engineer meeting on Friday in Malaysia at four o’clock.
    “We look forward to seeing you!”
    http://www.inautonews.com/rosberg-in...f#.VQe89NFFBjo
    Has F1 gotten really bizarre, or is this just a realllllly vivid dream
    May the forza be with you

7. Likes: Mark (17th March 2015)
    Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Rosberg should concentrate on beating Hamilton. Which he can't.

I never liked Hamilton much (his driving is fabulous of course) but last year's antics by Rosberg means I want to see Hamilton kick his butt again
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

9. Likes: Tazio (17th March 2015)
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Hey, nobody was a douche!

But yeah good on Vettel for calling out some BS when he saw it!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
    I think we saw two very frustrated countrymen there, but for different reasons and taking it out on each other.

Rosberg a little frustrated he finished second and way off his teammate and Vettel frustrated because the gap is still significant. I would like to see the field close up I must admit but something has to give and Mercedes are hardly likely to stop development. They have done the best job and so far there is not an answer as to what the difference is.
    I can see, why Rosberg is a bit frustrated, because with every passing year he can see himself becoming a "new Barrichello". Years pass, but Hamilton prevails in team-mate battle. And Rosberg right now doesn't have an answer, how to get a WDC himself. Though he shouldn't throw in the towel already after opening race. A long season to go and anything can happen!

Vettel I don't think is frustrated. Everyone talked down their chances. Ferrari was rubbish last year, Vettel didn't cover himself in glory either. There were lots of questionmarks about how this partnership is going to work. And third is an excellent way to start, especially if everyone for a long time knew Mercedes was untouchable. But critically Vettel was ahead of Alonso's team McLaren, and his former team Red Bull. He might develop some frustration in subsequent seasons if Ferrari never catches up, but a new start is always exciting and you don't need to bother yourself yet, what will be in the future, but be happy with good progress so far!

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    I like this one from ROS afterwards. I'm completely in his corner on this one. I think VET is a smarta** and awfully arrogant. Never have liked the way he behaves at times. The comment he made to Nico earlier was unprofessional and Nico seized the moment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGJOe_ne0pk
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent