http://en.espnf1.com/sauber/motorspo...ry/193755.html

So the court ruling is coming Down on Wednesday

Here's my 2 cents.
I think GVdG has a legitimate case to be made (as does sutil btw) and we shall see what the court rules.
It is a rather odd situation though if he wins, because it would be interesting to see if the seat is actually given to him or they just pay him, but let him pine away.
From GVdG situation, it must be rather odd to insist on driving for a team that doesn't want you. Unless he is simply looking for a financial compensation.
A swiss court already ruled in his favor.

Now to the bigger issue at hand, This situation and the way Sauber has gone about their business epitomizes the worst of these midfield teams.
I understand that money is an important, if not overwhelming part of the sport, but 2 pay drivers is a bit much. And yes they hare pay drivers.
All they have assured themselves is to stay in limbo because neither of these drivers is going to do anything for them.
So they have the money, but will not get the results, meaning it is just going to be downward spiral for them.
No results means no prize money or a much lower amount, which means they need more money to stay afloat , which means they need a bigger dollar value pay driver, and so the cycle continues.

to me a sutil/Van de Garde lineup is much stronger than an erricson/nasre lineup, and with a half decent car will probably get a few points here and there.
Even just keeping one or the other would benefit Sauber more than two pay drivers.
And finally, from a business standpoint, it just makes the team less attractive to potential drivers as well as sponsors with this kind of messy management