Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell View Post
    I doubt that really matters much. Few outside the ranks of F1 enthusiasts will have the slightest idea of what's gone on. van der Garde has been treated extremely shabbily, but will it damage the team? I doubt it.
    I think some people are too wrapped up in the drama created over the entire thing. They want raids, seizing of equipment, and to burn Monisha at the stake!

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    I think some people are too wrapped up in the drama created over the entire thing. They want raids, seizing of equipment, and to burn Monisha at the stake!
    Being more of a classical traditionalist, I was more in favor of throwing her from the Tarpeian Rock. But if there's a stake and a can of gasoline nearby, I'm OK with that too. I'm not that picky.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/2679...d-almost-done/
    "Lawyers for the Dutch driver and his former team Sauber asked the Supreme Court of Victoria to suspend an order it made allowing Mr van der Garde to race with the team for the rest of the F1 season."
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’