Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Liked 105 Times in 53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    no splits allowed this year in the car.
    Exactly! May play to his advantage given he seems to like to drive that way. I guess the stage-end interviews would've blown the secret that he was leading though, even if his co-driver kept quiet.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    no splits were allowed since the start of the season nor just for this event....

Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    i dont want to see lundfaret's posts,is it possible????????i am tired with nose end first technique analysis and what his teacher-authority(Nose End First-Professor Olav Bodilsen) says.ΟΧΙ ΑΛΛΟ ΚΑΡΒΟΥΝΟ
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirungi okwogera View Post
    I remember in Paddon's NZ national rally days, he'd sometimes say at a midday stop "we decided not to get splits or find out even where we were in the standings" - always when he had built up a huge lead and demolished the rest of the field. Maybe he's trying that technique again?
    It's not just about You see splits or not, it is the whole package of a driver approaching his own rally. But my comment anyway was mostly the disappointment of some other challengers, namely Meeke and Neuville. I don't know what the problem with Neuville was today though. Mikkelsen was also little trying too hard and had another suspension damage, he has enough experience with this rally so it is pure driving error. Probably Latvala's mistake was not so big, but lost some precious seconds, it is a pity, I was expecting good fight tomorrow with Ogier.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

5. Likes: kirungi okwogera (12th June 2015)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    i like his posts for example today we learned that paddon was more nose end first than anyone, a technique that he did not use in portugal, Ogier tomorrow will be more nose end first though and maybe latvala will also follow with a bit more nose end first and they will fight. and as usual the most nose end first wins... i wish i was a bit more nose end first then i could be champions of everythings.

7. Likes: AL14 (12th June 2015),kirungi okwogera (12th June 2015),nafpaktos (12th June 2015),Nornbugger (12th June 2015),raybak (13th June 2015)
    Liked 105 Times in 53 Posts
    yeah - obviously I am not claiming he's only driving well because of that - his car's had an upgrade too, and who knows what other factors, but I was responding to the quote saying the other drivers need to focus on driving and ignore Ogier's constant stream of dramatic talk while undramatically beating everyone. I only mean I expect Paddon might be good at this.

nafpaktos I'm pretty sure that's easy, but even easier than finding out how to ignore somebody on a forum is to actually just ignore them with your brain and not read them.

9. Likes: nafpaktos (12th June 2015)
    Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    i like his posts for example today we learned that paddon was more nose end first than anyone, a technique that he did not use in portugal, Ogier tomorrow will be more nose end first though and maybe latvala will also follow with a bit more nose end first and they will fight. and as usual the most nose end first wins... i wish i was a bit more nose end first then i could be champions of everythings.
    Ι am sorry,i have only one like for each post.
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts

12. Likes: 6789 (13th June 2015),nafpaktos (13th June 2015),rallye-vid (12th June 2015)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Curb your enthusiasm with Paddon. He showed great stuff today and I'm very happy for it, but a good rally happens to everyone. The day before yesterday he was lying in 7th-8th positions.
    Don't misunderstand me, I'm very happy to see a guy with so little experience leading a rally, but before referring to him as a possible Ogier-beater we will have to wait.
    I'm pretty sure the posts about Paddon tomorrow night will be different than today.

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    It's not just about ...
    Hei stefan! Nice to read you again, I was a bit worried because you didn't post lately