Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    Didn't someone say that SS7 is in doubt? Beautiful landscape but 2 passes at SS6/8
    Yes it is, the mayor of the town hosting SS7 doesn't want to allow it but it's rumored that inhabitants disagree with him, it is still in doubt but it seems that probably the mayor will allow it.

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    Yes it is, the mayor of the town hosting SS7 doesn't want to allow it but it's rumored that inhabitants disagree with him, it is still in doubt but it seems that probably the mayor will allow it.
    So does each commune have control over the use of local roads? It's a departement matter in France and National government / forestry commission matter in UK, the locals usualy don't get a say in the matter.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Well I don't know how it works exactly but I guess they need some kind of authorization from the commune, maybe not for the stage itself but for the use of other roads, or maybe it has a say regarding safety and that kind of stuff. Hope they'll find an agreement though but it won't be a big problem, there are 24 PS covering 400kms, a dozen less is not an issue.

Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    So does each commune have control over the use of local roads? It's a departement matter in France and National government / forestry commission matter in UK, the locals usualy don't get a say in the matter.
    I don't know how in Italy but here in CZ the locals have a lot to say and it's very common problem that they don't give permission. That's one of the reasons why the rallies are gradually shrinking here.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Hi! I really looking forward to this rally Could you offer me some good places in the stages? Are there any possibilites to drive one stage to another to see the big guys as much as possible?

Liked 78 Times in 27 Posts
    I am trying my best to fly across from Australia for this event. Have found somewhere to stay in Alghero and like most others, figuring out what flights/ferry is best. I am really looking forward to it, pending on my work changing dramatically. Afterwards I'll head to Donegal International Rally and ERC Ypres Rally before squeezing in Rally Poland before going to China for the best event there in Zhangye.
    Happiness is using the side windows more than the windscreen

In reply to being asked what 240Kph on Watagans Road was like:-
    \"Wait till I check my pants, I didn\'t know whether to sh#t myself or orgasm!!!\"

Liked 306 Times in 158 Posts
    Flights booked, guess closer to the event a few of us could organise a catch up somewhere easy to find around Alghero before and/or after the event.

Liked 172 Times in 75 Posts
    Got my trip booked. Unfortunately, we are flying home on the Saturday as this is part of our summer holiday. Oh well, better make the most of Shakedown and Day 1!

Liked 78 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mk2 RS2000 View Post
    Flights booked, guess closer to the event a few of us could organise a catch up somewhere easy to find around Alghero before and/or after the event.
    I'll second that motion! Would be good to catch up with others here.
    Happiness is using the side windows more than the windscreen

In reply to being asked what 240Kph on Watagans Road was like:-
    \"Wait till I check my pants, I didn\'t know whether to sh#t myself or orgasm!!!\"

10. Likes: Allyc85 (7th March 2015)
    Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Livewireshock View Post
    I'll second that motion! Would be good to catch up with others here.
    Service Park after shakedown? Bound to be a bar there, ok except for the designated driver! (Which for our party may very well be me!)
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!