Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Liked 22 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Any train with RK livery is guaranteed to go too fast at a sharp curve and derail at some point, right?
    His brawling style earned him a reputation as the meanest man in boxing. He is said to have knocked out a woman ... and a horse ... EACH, with one punch.

Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa View Post
    Perfectionism is a very silly mental disease..Any normally developed adult knows nothing is perfect ever. Thus one pretending/claiming, using as excuse "perfection" is a BSer or a mental case...
    F1, which is overflowing with pretenders and poseurs and above all bullsh!tters, likes to talk about "perfection"...

Rally is never about perfection.... 99% maybe but poor Kubica has more than ample evidence in his life---and EVERY rally---to know he is not perfect...and no harm in that---but he should drop the talk and the mistaken belief he IS....because anytime there is a conflict between a belief and reality,,
    reality always wins in the end.
    How the f**k you concluded that he himself think he is a perfectionist?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    because none is that stupid to think that someone who crashes all the time and is that ugly is a perfectionist... so probably the only person who thinks that, is himself.

Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts
    Well, you gave another example of your idiocy, as usual. Can you do something else from time to time?

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thuGG View Post
    How the f**k you concluded that he himself think he is a perfectionist?
    Oh I dunno. Personally I don't pay much attention to rich guys just playing around but some guy with a really obnoxious name wrote this:
    2nd February 2015, 16:26 #3

thuGG

Senior Member Join DateMar 2013Posts225Like0Liked 26 Times in 23 Posts

He sure seems to be workaholic. In F1 he also was known for this and perceived as perfectionist thus many people called him a moaner.

I didn't conclude....I responded to that bolded statement and explained what I have seem when motorsports people and fans talk about perfection and perfectionism in general, then made a qualified statement ---didya notice the word "maybe"?

Are you having problems with the subject/verb thing or just trying to live up to your "screen persona"?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thuGG View Post
    Well, you gave another example of your idiocy, as usual. Can you do something else from time to time?
    well the fact that he cannot drive a rally car properly is a fact.... and that his face looks like an abomination is also a fact...

usually perfectionists also tend to be perfect at what they do... thus the name "perfect"ionist... i cannot see any perfection in having 4 crashes in 3 events...

Liked 171 Times in 99 Posts
    thuGG, let the dogs bark and just go on...

8. Likes: jarauto2 (16th March 2015)
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    because none is that stupid to think that someone who crashes all the time and is that ugly is a perfectionist... so probably the only person who thinks that, is himself.
    So how do you prove yourself being the master of forums? Being handsome and driving like a god?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

10. Likes: skarderud (16th March 2015)
    Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    If you dont quit calling People ugly, i will get you banned again. Behave like that intelligent guy you trying to call yourself, i'm NOT convinced in that matter, you can say....
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    well the fact that he cannot drive a rally car properly is a fact....
    He can drive almost as good as you can annoy people.